Opening cinematic

Fog started to fill what look like a sidewalk path as Ovalsan in his best Noir trench coat comes on to the scene for his monologue when light jazz begins to play.

Ovalsan: It been almost four years since I personally took up the Hinobi case and am running out of leads, Hinobi has so many questionable things going on behind the things and they are extremely good at playing the Shell Games with those that are kicking their hornets nests I I've gone to local Diner to meet up some acquaintances going to try the best to help me with the case appreciate it I'm just glad that they are willing to listen.

Private dining booth chatroom

Ovalsan: Thank you all for coming.

Piehawk: Well am here of my own will due to a unusual coincidence.

Howard John: I on certain factors and Andrew Harris just to keep you out of The Nut House with what you been going through.

Andrew: Cute now before we start can you gave us a recap?

Case recap

Ovalsan: Well ever since I took a file out of file X I end up following the leads on Hinobi this game they don't seem to make anymore starting with Sinner Boulevard a satanic GTA anyway with it's let's say it's gray counterpart antisocial that each of their labor entries have something that got PieHawk's attention even if it could be a coincidence for now.

Piehawk: well it does have a bit from where I'm from but those two are for another time.

Howard: with my own to go with   them.

Andrew:Upon what I read up on your case is that other Hinobi bands seem to have in common with what was their own Westworld.

Ovalsan: Combat command Dual Gods Boosie sets that seem to be leading up to what's called Hinobix grid park with Hinobix's high which the successor to the Knights of the Power Stone Tour line with Starship Trooper being one of the most ridiculous license games they ever made and one of the three licensed Hinobi had at one time or another to gather data on other known game genres but end up being a one-time thing.

PieHawk: Yeah they are normally meant for promo.

Howard: I know how that feels.

Andrew: well most can't come to have to start with something before they can come up with something original but those that are stuck with them normally dies out in the '80s and '90s.

Ovalsan: But Hinobi seem to pull off Avatar the last airbender as a Injustice like fighting game called imbalance.

PieHawk: and that's one of the Hinobix attractions that made the whole place look like a propane tank getting hit by a hot tip arrow on all sides.

Howard: which led to Hinobi seemly resetting history and that's it.

Andrew: And you now have four leads lift Ovalsan which we will join you on.

Ovalsan: only the first and the last because the two between our survival Horrors and even I know you're not fond of them.

PieHawk: and me with Howard would join you on those two with all of us on the last one.

Howard: well give me my own thoughts on the following and past notes as well.

Andrew: and once we are done we will all give our full thoughts on the whole thing and that's it.

Ovalsan: Ok now that everyone is on the same page we will begin with me and Andrew on what could be Hinobi's wired take on Halo, Pie-lo and the name nothing compared to the main campaign.