G-1: Level one

1-1

Sandy a.k.a Berry Chief with some willing villagers who are on with pitchforks and shovels which even she find it ridiculous and won't work.

Berry Chief: I told you don't need to come Cheddar but what you're bringing won't let dent on them.

Cheddar: I know but it's the best we can bring but we don't know if they are here to put those like you and anyone that gets in the way.

Even if very chief finds his company Noble but thanks he is in over his head as I went around pits and rub traps that The Village sets up near the siding just in case.

Berry Chief: those traps are not going to hold them.

Cheddar: well we use your height as the base and made them deeper in case they already headed or two...higher.

Then very cheap turns around and see who or what looks like an orange Barrrtan that's a head taller than her and well things got off on the wrong foot.

Berry Chief start with a sweep kick to knock the orange Barrtan off balance a bit so she can get some distance from it and pull out the F.A.R to fire some rounds while Cheddar take cover, then the orange Barrtan counters with a coconut shotgun but only missed and knock back a nearby tree.

Cheddar: is this a galactic food fight?

Very cheap frozen tomato grenade and made a big bang, Cheddar see that the orange Barrtan is unknowingly close to one of the road traps and when it's close enough while the two are still added and when the orange Barrtan is a few inches from the trap Berry Chief makes the hit and Cheddar tripped it with his Pitchfork causing one of its feet to land on the Trap and then it went off lifting it off the ground hanging it high and dry.

Berry Chief:Not bad for a farmer.

Cheddar: I have to do something with the advantage I have.

Once Berry Chief took all the weapons from the orange Barrtan she and Cheddar head back to the village.

Moments later

???: sniper grape to Orange Crusher, come in orange Crusher.

Orange Crusher: orange Crusher here I'm tied up at the moment and hanging by a tree.

Sniper grape:Oh,Yeah I see you on the scope.

Orange Crusher: scope?

Then with a couple of shots orange Crushers free, but not very happy when she hits the ground and very unused as she got back up.

Orange Crusher: could you at least drive to where I'm at and not shoot me down like a bag of rocks,Next time!

Sniper grape: means the transport is on the way to give you a ride back to base camp.

What looks like a Jeep made of what looks like fruit and baked goods arrived was driven by the blueberry colored Barrtan orange Crusher hopped on the left and didn't talk about how she got hung up by a tree like a bag of meat on the way back to the base camp for whatever reason her superiors are planning.

1-2

A few days later more defenses have been made outside of town with Gates and barbed wire checkpoints and ends up calling for telling me by the mayor before paranoia gets off hand.