G-1: Level 3

3-1

Mayor coco's little potluck with the Edinant is feeling uneasy do to the Gailmo's not smelling right.

Cheddar:Are your not making this a cannibal feast Mayo Coco?

Mayor Coco: Cheddar I know these thing won't get them to hold hands over night but their a pie in the sky and it not for eating.

Ginger: well it seems they are in their own food groups and it's just sad.

Mayor Coco: well you need all the right ingredients to make a good meal the healthy as it is tasty.

Then Mayor Coco walk towards the head of the Edinant's occupant who looks like a pig and sit next.

Mayor Coco: So Mr.

The pig Edinant: Hamator you may call me.

Mayor Coco: Hamator then, as you may know their a Pie in the sky and we all don't want to suffocate on the face it lands on and blows up the world that we are on.

Hamator:Well we could leave but that thing to and and they are all turkeys.

Mayor Coco: And their go my idea's for next year's turkey banquet.

Sandy:Is the Pie-lo really a weapon to throw at random planets?

Hamator: there are more of those out there than you think even if you already found out that one falls on the face of the planets then explode by destroying it.

Sandy: I won't ask how you knew.

Hamator:It more ridiculous than you think.

Cheddar: Like seeing more then one?

Hamator:In a way.

Ginger:We don't have the mean to leave our home world just to see it explode.

Hamator: I'll see what I can do but their no certainty if I can.

Sandy: you Porky's are almost tried almost try and fail on your promises.

Ginger: I know Sandy it hard to work with the enemy on a common goal.

???: even if it does fall on there face first in the mud.

Sandy: and you are?

???: Darling, Darling Rice.

Mayor Coco: Oh yeah I appointed you for the winter tie Festival.

Darling Rice: a time of cold winter and warm love.

Ginger: but there are those that one from warm to steamy if you know what I mean.

Sandy: at least you and Cheddar got a happy ending.

Ginger: well you have to so those like us to have stuff like these.

Sandy:And it was nice taste that won't last forever.

Ginger: Well you been modeling at the clothing boutiques even the bridal one.