G1: Level 4

As winter came for the winter Thai Festival with all the planned weddings in Sandy with Christopher are the attendance for last one of the festival I'll just leave it there and when it was luck or chance the flower bouquet landed on a lap.

4-1

The wedding photographer: Ok everyone smile.

And then with a click the way for the wedding photographer took the picture the last married couple of the festival and then turned to Sandy who have the bouquet and sub for the shot as she posed for the camera.

The wedding photographer:Ok one for the future bride and.

The all of us nice but Sandy blanked in the shots and despite it being nice she will be the bridesmaid never the bride when Sandy is staying at one of the table at the at the after party and the bride sit next to her.

The Bride: well it was a nice picture anyway Sandy.

Sandy: Thanks um,

The Bride: Lena, Lena Lorraine.

Sandy: Nice Name.

Lena: Well thank even if you are the 7th draw.

Sandy: 7th

Lena:Oh Yeah your not here, well it is says if the seventh bridesmaid catch the seven bouquet of seventh bride is granted audience with the Gods and I know it sounds like a fairy tale but I thought I'd be the bridesmaid all my life till I caught one I won't say how nor will ever forget it.

Sandy: I can see why.

Lena: Well it was amusing that day.

Sandy:Even if I do have a good moment like these I'll only be dead I'm a Battlefield and it does before me.

Lean: that was dark.

Sandy:It the sad truth to all Bertons.

Then once the festival died down a bit as a sunset Sandy went to the town square just sits a bit as Christopher joins her by sitting next to her.

Christopher: heard you got this bouquet that's quite a turn of Good Fortune for you.

Sandy: Christopher you should have known I don't believe in superstitions.

Christopher: even if you don't believe it that doesn't always mean it's not true.

Then Sandy stands up and turns the face Christopher not knowing that the town's Fountain is starting to Glow when the sun is at its lowest.

Sandy: well I can't afford these kinds of fantasies you people have with bigger threats going on.

Then Sandy Avengers when she went near the Fountain steps in Christopher is still calm like he knew it's going to happen.

Christopher: fancy or realities Both Worlds have something in common.

Then he went into into the other side where Sandy is and it's beyond her belief pretty Harvest goddess came into greet her and Christopher who seems to know him somehow.

Christopher:Aunt.

Harvest goddess: Christopher.

Sandy:Am I losing my mind?!