Game one: Pie-lo

Description: With what look like a pie plates hang over the skies on the farming plant of Barnton the amnesiac Sandy Strawwood by her dog tag is one of the many Farm hands to the cake rolls Pharmacy until she started baking with smells that are reconnecting with her memories, with the pie plate drawn the attention of other food group themes threats Sandy must be the Berry chief once more.

-Traval between the Pie-lo and Barnton in this HD FPS 32-bit farming Sim hybrid.

-Fram resources in forged weapons and ammo fights threats on both on the Pie-lo and Barnton.

-Set-up local defenses to hold off from Invaders and bandits.

-play as other Bartans to reach places on the Pie-lo where others can't and recruit Farm hands to maintain the farm.

-offer harvest the guy statue to upgrade your weapons and tools.

-intro-

Andrew: Strawberry Shortcake as a Spartan....what are they thinking?

Ovalsan: Hmm maybe to replace Starship Troopers as I tries to push the envelope with strawberry shortcake to show that she can be more than a cutesy platformer.

Andrew: those like her and guns don't mix.

Ovalsan: mascot shooters, does have a nice ring.

Andrew: No no bad idea very bad idea.

Ovalsan: where's the thought anyway.

-Start game-