the occupant

The next morning as Lain get up the first thing she did is to take a shower but feels what happened to be bruises on her back while washing and when she's done she wraps herself tightly with it towel why she doesn't want anyone to see them.

Once she got dressed with the clothes she plans on wearing today she opens her laptop see if anything's new in the inbox.

Lain:Hmm a new one.

To: ********

From:**********

My hometown finish me yesterday for not deciding to return home for finding a better place near the campus,what is wrong with them!?

Reply

You came from Witchhunter and I come from Marines on my dad size to be precise and he's a real butthead.

Send.

Lain: Now where to start?

Then Lain open the map to plan her next move.

Lain: the school could be the best place to start with it being within walking distance don't know if what well fine will be easier like the last one.

When Lain got to the ground floor the receptionist at the desk gave her what seems to be a little black book of coat of sorts when she opened it.

Lain: Was someone here before I came down?

The receptionist: it was on the desk when I came in for note that said it's appointed to you.

With no comment Lain leaves for the school and she pulls up the hood of her raincoat in case it's rains and the walk was long then she realized but managed to get there before running out of air.

Lain: should have friends of the bike on the way here at least I'm here now and even I know getting around in that place won't be easy with whatever debris that could be in the way.

Once Lain got into the Place does look run down as what seems to be a two floor School building the only question that's in her mind is where can she start on the main floor that is.

The High school

As Lain enter the high school first floor hallway the place is very decent overall and all three hallways seems to be clear but that's only the front entryway.

Lain: guess I have to start with the hallway on my right to see what leads I can find and in theory find the computer lab that have the wired chair.

East front hallway

As Lain take the east hallway she sees some photo frames to be very dirty with a photos two faces who is who, try to classroom door if one on each side of her and see which of the two is locked with one on her left being a single number lock for some reason the classroom window is too sick to see through so she tries the are the door and handle was broken off and despite the judgment Lain went into what seem to be a standard classroom.

Lain: Should I really do something that low?

Reluctant on morals of what she's going to do Lain started looking into the student desks and open them one by one and only found what seems to be the map to the first floor in the center's desk.