G1: Final level

Sandy:Ahh!

Sandy woke up in the doctor's office have to be don't come over 3 weeks with Christopher and the cake rolls who came in after hearing that she awake.

Cheddar: Oh thank goodness your ok!

Ginger: we will always sick about you ever since that Pie-lo exploded.

Christopher: I was able to carry you to safety even if you've been confirmed dead by Orange Crusher.

Sandy: so the only thing left for me to ask is now what?

Cheddar: guess you have to wait till the doctor says when you can take off the bandages.

Ginger: which I hear it's in 3 days from now.

Christopher: that's nice to hear before I leave.

Then Christa leaves for the day so Sandy can rest as a Cakerolls  follows later.

F-1

A few day later I have to paint discharged and doc's office after getting her bandage removed Sandy  continues farm work at the Cakerolls but she feels like a ghost in the farm for that actually being dead by the U.B.F and both Cakerolls who see her from their Farmhouse window as mayor Coco came in to meet with them at the kitchen table.

Ginger: so how is the festival planning going along mayor.

Mayor Coco: going as planned by still think it needs one more thing and I can't help but think that it need a Grand Finale.

Cheddar: like how may I ask?

Ginger: fireworks would do if you ask me.

Mayor Coco: not bad good way to celebrate the victory on the Pie-lo but Sandy is the reason why I'm here.

Cheddar:Hmm I do have a special for her since she has a part in saving our world.

Ginger:sound lovely

Mayor Coco: well won't say what it is other than at the local Inn but I want you to to give her this invite.

Cheddar: Hmm well do Mayor even if it could be what I think it could be.

Ginger: Only one way to find out.

Later that sunset Sandy gone to the Inn as as invited and see the place seems to be expecting her and she sits at the table that seem to be reserved for her and Maya Coco begins to speak.

Mayor Coco: friends loved ones and tourists alike they almost had a humiliating smothering and dilation by a big pie in the sky but this little lady and 100 good men ventured under the Pie-lo but purposely left for dead by the U.B.F so she can find peace but she's an illegal alien and even by my invested authorities we can make an official citizen but someone who I will allow things we can do better.

Then Sandy felt a tap on her right shoulder and see Christopher down on one knee with an engagement ring in his hand and she passed out from the shock.

Christopher:Hmm perhaps it was a bit too soon than I thought.

Coco: hey I thought the festival with and with a wedding would be better than officializing her as a citizen.

F-2

As the Harvest Festival drawing Near it and for the year a big crowd have gathered around town square what seems to be the clothing ceremony when Maaco Came Upon the stage as the audience died to have an idea on what he's up to when they carriage pulled up behind them and most amazing eyebrow on what that nut of a mayor have cooked up.

Mayor Coco: good evening good people now I know you're looking forward to Sandy official citizenship but we can do better than this, hit it!

Then the pipe organ saw the play when Sandy came out of the carriage in a strawberry pink wedding dress then without delay walk down to the altar as you see Christopher over there as that nuts continue his little plan when she made it to the altar.

Mayor Coco: dearly-

Sandy: just skip to the end I'm only going along with this nonsense so I can obviously won't want to die alone on this rock.

Mayor Coco: just be glad I'm letting you say something like that.

Then once they kiss Sandy and Christopher went to their carriage and ride into the sunset.

F-3

Over a year later the Cakerolls and the former Mayor Coco came to Christopher's and Sandy's newly inherited Farm has hired Farm hands and as they went into their farmhouse Christopher and Sandy has a bit of a surprise for them as I sit down at the kitchen table as Christopher explained what each of them will be doing at the farm.

Christopher: now before I explain what each of you do more than Farm hands will be coming out later date so about delay Cheddar and Coco you will start with with basic seeding and Ginger for now well.

Then Sandy came down the stairs like she's was right on cue with a little something that's oh 7 months in the oven if you know what I mean?

Coco: Hm Hmmmm what did I let her have as the highlight result of my closing time as the mayor?

Ginger: you had her eat the be careful what you wish for a cake.