Game one Oval brake part two: Weapon and multiplayer

Weapon

Andrew:Ok Pie-lo weapon rosters are parody of firearms with rounds with magically enhanced Farming tools in the mix and Hinobi made this game why?

Ovalsan Hey I can get that there are those that are trying to rival that one game series even if there are those that are willing to joke about it.

Andrew: well fine with those kind of weapons is just playing silly dying with the assault rifles that buys berries fries and other edibles well the farming tools fire Hazel pulse and slash waves and double as a melee weapon as they recharge.

Ovalsan: well the most used weapons in the multiplayer modes.

Andrew: and it has so many weird ones I'll give him that.

Multiplayer

Ovalsan:Well other than the conventional multiplayer modes they're those where you have to defend the crops while riding others simultaneously.

Andrew: well there are modes where you have to protect the transports while harvesting food and bring them in a time limit.

Ovalsan: that part would go over Harvest Moon fans.

Andrew: if there's still any for all we know.

Ovalsan: I know but I'm more for fight than far I do actual errands than simulations.

Andrew: never wanted the normal life to you.

Ovalsan: you're behind the desk is tolerable even I know you're not real person.

Andrew: and those in the main ground?

Ovalsan: they are overly mindless.

Andrew: just because I don't know much that doesn't mean it makes them mindless.

Ovalsan: have you ever tried to talk to one of them whatever you try to say to any of them falls on death's ear.

Andrew: that's no way of treating them like that.

Ovalsan: oh let's get back to the campaign where things are getting good.