The Occupation part four

The next day after taking a shower and getting dressed she left the Inn for the last Cybria location that looks like when she got there by bike Place seems to be more neon lit than the last one.

Lain: At least it the last one.

Then without delay Lain dentist appointment and it looks like a dark room and heading to the back and found a more advance Wired chair as your strips down to a swimsuit a decent two piece set i'm bought at the only department store in town then Texas seats on a thing also came with some kind of quilt covering her while the head device descends on to her head and turns itself on.

Cybira east branch wired system.

As Lain wake up in what seem to be a damaged cryo holding Bay came out one that's still intact with all the geared she got from the previous location.

Lain: At least I have a mean to defend myself.

North east server main hallway.

As Lain leave the room the main hallway look poorly let's do whatever attack them due to lack of light luckily Lanes head visor has a night vision mouth with motion sensor radar and draws out the antivirus that has enough ammo to cause you walk into the uncertainty.

Then the main hallway gave off a dark cold chill in the air made Lane very uncomfortable due to being in little covering.

Lain: this get up is not for cold weather.

Then what seem to be a you're stress signal came up with a waypoint on where it's coming from other gauntlets.

Then without delay Lane heads to wear stretch of the bus come from and took out any virus that got in her way the Lama love she made it to the door but when line was about to open it something jumped her then everything went black.

Cybira South east med lab.

Lain: Oh what just hit me?

As Lain reading's College she feels somewhat sluggish okay not and off of what seems to be a lab table of some kind.

Lain:rrr-mm I somehow don't feel well.

Then a jolt of sickness came over her the lane Ransom nearby sink and vomit into it.

Secondary vital Signs confirmed.

Lain: Secondary?

Then Lain looked into the mirror that's about the sink and see that there... something or someone is in her for the ride.

Lain:How did this Happen to me! I can't be pregnant like this, ok calm down this is a Sofrito reality where it pla- Ok Ok your real for sure now.

The baby in her had really made an impression on with the kick that felt like a linebacker kick.

As Lain lift the med lad she herself in a more well lit hallway.

Lain: guess we, can't believe I just said the way or in the North East server.

Lain then checks for map on the storage content and see that there's a scanner not far on her left.

Lain: well you do seem to be almost done in there.

Then Lain that's the scan room wall evading detection of what looks like reptilian wolf hybrids that maybe too good at that jobs had some close calls with a big belly she hide behind a custodial trash bin.

Lain: you got to learn how to pull your own weight around one day.

Once I got into the scan room it's welcoming enough for an expecting mother.

Lain: now to see when you are due and what you really are while am at it.

The examin chair looks nice and comfortable as lines it's down on it and have a very good memory foam as well and the scanner came on and gave off a nice warm feeling canceling body and mental little one move a bit she kind of enjoyed it a bit.

-scan results-

Due date: Any day now

Gender:girls

Lain: Now the only thing lift Is to name the kid.

Then Lain get up from the examine chair god of the room well one of the Reptilian wolves was waiting for her on the right side so acting quickly she pulled out what looks like a dog with from the storage collet and blows into it does destroying the thing to make her Escape and manage to find somewhere to hide for a bit and what looks like a standby room for some kind of Transit pickup.

Sand by Transit pickup room.

The place look nice as Lain lies down on the nearby couch and it felt nice to her.

Lain:Nice find a place like this to be able to rela-

Then Lain suddenly felt what and realized her water broke as a message on her gauntlet screen displayed.

Child labor contraction detected Med podrone heading to your position and be here in a moment.

Lain:Well th-aaatt!!

Then the med pod drone had came in soon as it was activated opens his lid so Lain can hop in and then it closes and the med pod drown drove out of the room and into what looks like a side shoot while Lain is breathing and let some labor streams.

(Birth cry)