The occupation part two

The dinner

As Lain enter the Dinner she spot Earl I wanted the boots and takes a seat with him as who happened to be on the dynamates handed Earl the menu.

Earl: So how was your exploration of the town so far?

Lain Ponders a bit on how she can stretch the truth.

Lain:Well how should I put this? Their seen to be something wrong with this town.

Earl:Well your not wrong.

Lain: because it's over something paranormal?

Earl: in lack of a better word yes and the stuff they left behind.

Lain: those that made the wired?

Earl: they seem to inadvertently puncture they hole into the Afterlife and covered the sky.

Lain: well from what I found out so far is that there are a total of five Cybira's buildings with four that seems to be more updated than the first with what seems to be across from each other with what I can guess is the main data hub but was there something there before?

Earl: well there was a church and the people are mad as they can get resulting in a "witch" burning gone wrong.

Lain:And they are in the clouds refusing to cross over to face judgment.

Earl:More or less.

Once the waitress brought the order and once they are done with a meal line takes a moment to settle and then she heads off on her bike.

Earl:Hope what she will find is love trouble and I'm almost have a car fixed and may have it done by the weekend.

The Library

As Lain got to the library the Place does look stable on the outside when she takes a closer look or on the door was broke open and despite her by the Judgment went into place with the inside almost having nothing but empty bookshelves on the main floor.

The main floor

Lain look around and found the map display on the wall next to the elevator but they don't seem to work when she pushed one of the buttons.

The map display: Look like a three floor building with a first second and basement floor.

Lain:Hmm look like the basement seems to have an auditorium but how to get there if the basement stairs are blocked off?

Lain would go up to the first but you better check the main floor first but there's hardly any books on the show and only found what seems to be a book of some kind the cover that reads the void into the great beyond and when she opens it it looks like there's a staff only key inside, then she spots staff only Stay Away tour that's near the checkout desk.

Lain: May have to check the other floor if they are connected.

Then Lain take the stay as to the Upper Floor to see if staff only staircase goes from top to bottom.

2nd floor

When she got up to the 2nd floor it was almost empty no chairs tables seems to be a Shelf for DVDs is what remains.

Upon a closer look lion found a DVD that's titled the Witches of Quinn Hill.

Lain: Guest this town wasn't always called Wired Hill.

Then Lain look at the back of the DVD to see what it is all about.

Description on the back: Quinn was a sleepy colony town till overtime solely falls under the curse of the witches of Fantomema, this documentary tells the history of a town that descended into the madness from words the best historians and archive notes on the town's most unexplained time like the infamous burning of the five Grand Church.

Lain: What wrong with this place back then?

When Lain found the stuff only staircase she opens it in the stairs leads all the way down to the basement level and I'll delay she went down to see what the town's history is all about.

The basement

Once Lain got to basement floor it look like it have a Cafe she went in and found the auditorium door then heads in the one she enters the room line looks for the data projector room and went in to set the documentary movie and plays it and then takes a seat and learn of the town's superstitious path and what seems to think that the other Cybran locations and the main data hub Building were built over the five churches that have been burned down one by one by the witch hunts that gone awry.

Lain: So they build the places on where the churches used to be with or without knowing it.

Moments later Lain got out of the library and see it's almost the afternoon and Cycles it's the nearest cybira location not knowing that Earl even if he is respecting her space is telling her.

Earl:I hope you're not going into the lions den Lain.