The occupation part three

When Lain got to one of the closest Cybira locations that been built over one of the burn down churches and those look more updated than the first one that she's been in.

Lain: Hope the place will not have much for me to look around.

Cybira south west location

When Lain enter the place the inside live up to the work Journal locks the only thing all about it is some of what made it stand out are gone well that are not bolted down that is.

Lain:Seem like they know what to take when shutting down the place and not leaving around like the others.

As Lain looked around the computer floors only have tables in the downstairs floor only have the boobs and tables.

Lain: so where do they put the wired chairs?

Lain first look in the staff only area and did found a large but looks different from those that have wheels as you walk towards it and took some seats and then it reclines as the headset came down on her head.

Lain: This is interesting.

West side Cybria wired system.

maintenance operative holding room

In the digital wired world of Cybria west side French all the holding pods opened up with Lane inside it and what seems to be a one-piece suit with shoes and gloves that cover have her arms and legs as she is getting out of one of the pods and like she's waking up from  hyper sleep.

Lain: this is how those that work here come in?

As Lain got out of the pod she see what she's wearing in the nearby mirror and feels unease in it.

Lain: I look like something out of a pin-up and it feels so uncomfortable.

The she spots looks like storage crate and when Lane opens it she may have found something that may give her a fighting chance.

Storage crate.

Lv.2 antivirus

3× magazine clip

Lv.3 antivirus: Can take on hard shelled viruses at Mid to close range.

5× shall packs

Eye visor:display mini map and more.

Storage gauntlet: Can hold any weapon and item.

Ammo belts: Hold ammo.

Once Lain put on the equipment she takes a look in the mirror to see what she looks like with them.

Lain: not too bad but I still think it needs something.

Then Lain leave the holding babe and into some corridor with very small windows showing the open wires outside.

Lain: Kinda feel like that I'm in Outpost station on some desolate planet.

As Lain continue to explore the place with the mini map on the Visa is lower left side to guide her as you found what seems to be the cyber security room upon entry.