G-1: tutorial

T-1

Location: the cakerolls Farmhouse guest house.

The duck crows to wake up the farm hands as they slowly get out of bed with one of the current farm hand simply more energetic then the farmer as she's getting dressed with a dog tag of her name Sandy Strawwood being the only thing she can remember have a sense working at the cake rolls Farm state for 6 months now then head out to work.

Location: the farm grain crop field.

Sandy: Morning

Grain farmer: oh morning Sandy I got a big house today and the boss needs all the green cut down before the Harvest Festival in over a month from now.

Sandy: I'll get the scythe.

Sandy get the scythe

Scythe: Use to cut down grain  and grass.

Sandy had mow down half the grain by almost noon.

Grain farmer: that's just half the crop are you sure you're human.

Sandy: I still don't know about myself other than  a former veteran.

Grain farmer: well even so those like me still think you came from that pie plate in the sky when it first appeared.

Then Sandy sees the pie plate in the sky the grain farmer is talking about.

Sandy: whenever I look up at that thing it's I somehow have a connection to it like it wants me to go there.

Grain farmer: well it's still strange.

After harvesting the remaining grains by the afternoon Sandy and her coat Farm hands are called to the farm house for dinner after day all got into the dining room this cake roll brought out lunch by serving meatloaf which sometimes Sandy doesn't like and he's a bad taste in the mouth, milk is the only way to get rid of The Taste but she's lactose intolerant and the OJ only did half the job.

Mrs. Cakeroll: look I know my husband had made very tasteless meals but that's all he can make until the next Farmers Market season in a couple of days for better cooking ingredients.

Sandy: well it's better than his meatloaf.

Mrs. Cake roll: well for dessert I made some sweet Strawberry Shortcake.

Sandy in a whisper tone:shortcake?

The shortcake Ms cake roll made is very good but when Sandy got bite of it something went off in her head like on earthing a deep memory.

T-2

Ship log: been ordered to investigate a strange pie plate in the orbit of a primitive World by orders of the purple pie Marshal and some of the edinant (edible Covenant) seem to want it to.

Deck crew one: Captain Edinant forces are breaching the Hall of the ship insect us four and six close to the main crowd chamber they are after the chief.

The Captain: have all available forces intercept while the cryo chamber is activating the waking cycle.

Oxdose and Lambey armed with strange firearms with steak knives and forks as firearms, even if the defense did put the good defense denied in the forks made very mortal ruins on both sides of the cryo chamber When the caulitroops came in with the boiling hot water arms hot enough to melt skins the only Fortune drawback that they have to be pumped up every time they were fired but three of the Edinant seen the Pod where the target is in.