The Occupation part five

Earl:Lain! Lain! Wake up wake up your having a nightmare.

Lain came around when the headset came off her head see Earl who has concerned look on his face.

Lain: Earl what are you doing here?

Earl: I heard you we're screaming in there like you're going into labor.

Lain: some program knocked me up an-

She came off of Lain she had real stretch marks on belly showing that her little Labor Day was real.

Lain: where did they take her to?

Then Lain access card gotten upgrade full access then she grabs it while she's barely getting up and walk after what she's been through.

Earl: maybe you should get some rest because I don't think you can find who you looking for in that physical state.

Lain: Fine.

Cybira main server building and Hospital?

A few hour later after Lain can walk better and in somewhat in your clothes on the drive to the Cybria building with Earl which looks kind of like a hospital.

Earl:This looks kind of off for the center of the Cybria locations.

Lain: Lorena is in there somewhere and I'm so going to find her and no one is going to get in my way!

The Main lobby.

Once Lain and Earl enter the main lobby of the building Lain check the front office computer find the map layout of the place.

Lain: Ok Lorena is in the maternity ward on this floor on the west side.

Earl: okay but take it with a grain of salt because ah-

But Lain head off before early can finish what he's trying to say about her let's say strange miracle.

The maternity ward

Once Lain and Earl got into the maternity ward this place looks creepy having only one kid on display as they enter through the staff door.

Earl: Lain how can... she be... you know.

Lain: I know it sounds crazy but it's li-

But when Lain see Lorena eye to eye it was love at first site she sees life in her kids simply artificial eyes and gently picks her up even line is reluctant on being a mother at her current age.

Earl: I'll have Meggie to get the need of Essentials.

As Earl call his friend what he and Lain doesn't know that something was someone is watching them from the camera face as I leave for the exit even if Lain seem to think this is too easy and you're only be picking up on it when the clouds outside are getting more darker than usual.

Earl: This is not good.

Earl had try one of the doors and that it locked then Lain check timer to see if there's a white One locking the doors while Earl is holding Lorena.

Lain: Look like it can be open in the wired and the nearest wire chair is two floors above us and there's also a daycare on that floor.