Outro/Data mind

Andrew: I know that something you would find in games like Harvest Moon but in a shooter that was sappy.

Ovalsan: well that ending is meant to set the next entry in the series with it being a Farm Sim as core the secondary genre for each entry to keep it interesting and what I found in its data mind is mostly on the next game being a Metroudvailnia like game with Sandy's kid Daphne as the main character or is she much venture into the Temple of the Gods to break the curse that was plaguing the farmlands they offer Harvest to.

Andrew: HarvestVania that a interesting idea.

Ovalsan: yeah unfortunately the plan to leave the entries of each will have their own secondary genre six in told to be exact.

Andrew: well Halo ain't Halo if it's not a shooter even if Halo Wars is a RTS.

Ovalsan: well the later ones that there's little on with the third one being part real time strategy the fourth one part Racer the fifth part RPG and finally part fighter.

Andrew: and let me guess it will have all the new characters in the roster.

Ovalsan: in theory can't say it is typical or not.

Andrew: so just to wrap it up for now Hinobi was trying to make their own farming Sims for those something to make it stand out from those we know.

Ovalsan: seems so and those six may have been experiment to see what their consumers would go with their farming game.

Andrew: depends on what they plant and harvest.

Ovalsan:Hmm good point but that's more hard to find the right kind of food to go with the other genre.

Andrew: True.

Ovalsan: Well going to take a 5 minute break then come back with the next one with PieHawk and Howard on the next two for both of them being survival horror and I'm now you're not fond of those things.

Andrew: tell me again and the finale.

Ovalsan: sure will but when we come back-

Andrew:Oval there's no camera where you're looking at it's not a TV Marathon.

Ovalsan: hey can't blame a person for having some fun while doing something like this.

Andrew: will be in my reserved quarters if you need me.