G1: Level 5

With less then three months lift with 100  willing men led by the Berry Chief thought the portal to the Pie-lo as it open up and without delay went in to finish the fight.

Level start

5-1

As the Berry Chief leads her Army on the Pie-lo the place may look lovely but it's going to fall on the planets face and destroy it and the purple pie Marshall will not let her get in his way of doing so by sending troops there are still well to him but unrest me the farmers enhanced weapons.

Orange Crusher: those farmers are very messy Brawlers.

Berry Chief: hey it's their world so they have much of a right to join the fight even if we are soft in the pie Marshals forces for them.

Orange Crusher: true but we are meant for the field so those like them can see their own ending.

Despite that fact Berry Chief keep soldering on and it's not long till the Hamantor's ediveted forces join the fight to take on the pie Marshals strongest offenses when they are near the center of the Pie-lo.

5

-2

As they went deeper and deeper into the Pie-lo more of the time Marshalls forces keep coming at them and the Hamantor skills in combat is no ham Act with his energy cleavers while the Berry Chief is Wheeling the golden scythe with such great skills.

Hamilton: Impressive staff wielding Berry chief.

Berry Chief: it's like harvesting grain down from the farm.

Hamilton: maybe you should do it more once it's over.

Berry Chief:If I live long enough to be discharged.

Orange Crusher even if it is a joke know that will never happen for those like her as they now enter the pie Marshals is at and it seem be a dark room.

Berry Chief: Stay together.

Hamilton: oink oink ( Rodger rodger)

Orange Crusher: Got it

Has there got at the highest a big flash came out of nowhere blinded them as who seems to be the powerful mech suit in purple with Pie launchers mounted on its shoulders which made them recognize him as the purple pie Marshall.

5-3

Pie Marshal: ham strawberry orange pie that's so weird disgusting idea.

Berry Chief: well the pie that you're making is a horrible joke

Pie Marshal: well there are more out there than the ones that been found so far.

Hamator: so you're playing a galactic wide pie fight.

Pie Marshal: okay it does sound silly but it will work, like it or not.

Then Christopher fire a laser room from his golden pitchfork.

Christopher: well we don't over being the one of those plants that will get it in the face.

Berry Chief: and no one likes having pie in their face as the butt of the joke.

-Final boss battle start-

Berry Chief start it off by firing F.A.R use ten in the mag then reload.

Orange Crusher use the poppy shotgun and fire 5 rounds.

The Hamantor fire some nice rounds made some cracks in the pie Marshals Mech suit.

Christopher fires at the cracks putting underneath the pressure to have some pieces broken off to expose some vital circuits.

Then the pie Marshals counter with the cupcake grenade mounted on his right arm but Berry chief went for the circuit with her golden scythe but the pie Marshal swatted her with the right back hand knocking her out cold.

Then Christopher fires a Clive shot at the exposed certain with his golden pitchforks resolving in the pie Marshal being ejected out of the Mech suit and inadvertently landed on a self-destruct all Pie-lo then the Pie-lo exploded.