Final game: Starship troopers Chrono Troopers.

Description

The Bug have infected Earth's history and the United citizen frustrations are sending brave men and women to keep history of all kind free from infestation.

Would you like to know more?

- bow the bugs from the dawn of History to Final phases of the bug war with more powerful weapons and suits.

- Play up to 4 player co-OP

- customize your own mobile infantry Trooper.

Intro

Andrew: this is so Call of Duty dumb.

Ovalsan: I know and this is the last one of the series.

Howard: and one of the key causes to the Hinobix grid incident.

Ovalsan: yeah it's so a bottle of Barrel idea.

Andrew:So it seem.

Ovalsan:The earlier ones I just plain random.

Howard: from what I've heard they are just random places and themes without to do with a book or the movie in question.

Ovalsan: tell me about it and I have a list for it.

The Starship troopers game series list.

Ovalsan: Hinobi take on Starship troopers thought it as a decent take on the book with some hints of the movie but after that that's all ideas in the Box and here are they most decent then I have found in my research five to be exact.

Starship troopers speed Enforcer: this one is like trying to drive and shoot at the same time with most of the box looking similar to millipedes but the bikes are not bad.

Starship troopers Arctic signal: this one doesn't make any sense how the bugs survive in cold weather?

Starship troopers Colony decontamination: this is where the series was at lowest for Hinobi well you have to wipe out anti Federation colonies and Fed net says the bugs took over, good lord.

Starship troopers infantry training: this here is more of a building training camps in then a shooter they were really scraping the bottom of the barrel on this one.

Starship troopers defend the toy box: this here is always promoter line that's giving the wrong message.

Ovalsan: then it leads to Chrono Troopers and well let's cut to the chase.

The chase.

The bugs have overtaken the prehistoric era which leaves the Federation to use the Q-bomb on Earth and resulting shattering of the time space continuum.

Ovalsan: and we will pause right there.

Howard: so we can take a closer look at the aftermath.

Then Ovalsan with his Associates came on the scene to take a closer look and see other known Hinobi games within the shards.

Ovalsan: Chomp Kitty Castlestain Smashosura, caught in dimensional Shockwave.

Andrew: So are those of the Hinobix attractions.

Howard:Well Ambitions got the better of them which results into what it is now.

Ovalsan: But that Ballantine we still don't know what the rest of the world is like and for all we know after the Hinobix thing Moses state had been hit hard by the search while those that seem to have such protectors have dormant games Hidden within waiting for the right moment to come into play.

Andrew: and yet you're not in the street jacket, Yet.

Howard: but the other factors that had me and two others who got mixed up in all of this.

Ovalsan: And Sasha Cooper is the one thing all four of them have in common.

Andrew: they must have been really milking it all for its worse like a Call of Duty.

Howard:are they ever getting tired of this stuff Ovalsan?

Ovalsan: I think everyone almost stopped caring and what they are playing anymore.

Andrew: sometimes you have to give the people what they want so they can listen to what they need.

Howard: but how do they really want something or just something addicting?

Ovalsan: good question and that's all the time we have folks I like to thank my guests for joining me for this event so thank you for reading everyone.