Game Two: Serial experiments Lain.

When her car broke down in a weird remote town on her way to her 2nd College semester Lain serenity must learn of the town's dark and surreal cyberspace secrets where a Sinister stalker is lurking in the shadows of the wired serial experiments.

-Explore the weird remote town of Wired hill with landmarks that don't feel right.-

-Solve puzzle both in the real and the wild world.-

-Gather resources to fend off against viral threats that can give real harm-

-Uncover the dark secrets of the wires digital nightmare-

Intro

PieHawk:Hmm a cyber survival horror interesting.

Howard: but it deviates for me anime source with some Silent Hill on the mix.

Ovalsan: Hinobi did use creative Liberties when they are using the license.

PieHawk: may have to turn off some fans of the original series.

Howard:Seem so at the time and may had some mix reviews.

Ovalsan: well my notes on it does say it's Loosely based on the anime with some stable factors like the wires and the Knights.

PieHawk: And the Anime is somewhat before before the internet became where it is now?

Howard: more or less.

Ovalsan: Good anime back then.

PieHawk: Well as for the game it seem to have some Nightmare on Elm Street factor with the stalker in question.

Howard: sort of in a way.

Ovalsan: clock tower series if you two want to know.

PieHawk: So true.

Howard:Rrr.

Ovalsan: Hey Capcom dose have other survival horror games other than Resident Evil.

PieHawk: but most know only that one.

Howard:Indeed  not everyone know everything Ovalsan.

Ovalsan:Well other then Clock Tower their was Dino Crisis haunting grounds onimusha and Devil May Cry.

PieHawk: May have to look into some of that up sometime

Howard: Know-it-all.

Ovalsan:How can I be if what I know fall on death's ear.

PieHawk: Maybe those you put up with have lights on but no one's home.

Howard: Are you making fun of Ovalsan?

Ovalsan: Could be right more or less can't find the doorbell on those like them.

PieHawk: have you tried waving your hand or snapping your fingers in front of them like I'm dealing with Howard?

Howard: Hey! No one like it when anyone dose that.

Ovalsan:No one dose even if no is home but that's if they are staring at those mindless TV shows or something even more brain dead.

PieHawk: Like those bad comedies.

Howard: or being on drugs.

Ovalsan: Like Excelan

PieHawk That not Asheville drug but I see what you mean.

Howard: yeah but can we get started already.

Ovalsan: guess we should and then maybe do a what's different break to clarify those I don't know about the actual anime.

PieHawk: but there's will be factors on the deviations the game have drawn from.

Howard: Like one from nightmare from Elm Street and Silent Hill.

Ovalsan: One way to find out.