Game one Oval brake one: What are they thinking?

Andrew: Harvest Moon mixed with Halo why would I take this route?

Ovalsan: not into Harvest Moon myself Ang well, it's been a long time for all I know.

Andrew: well the story campaign so far is of Two Worlds of warm place colliding with each other one of Space Marines and the other a simple Farm community.

Ovalsan: just be honest I often watch simulations then play them and I'm more war than you.

Andrew: well your means of how should I put this, interrogation radar question even if some do work at one time or another.

Ovalsan: reason falls on deaf ears more often than others.

Andrew: some of those that would be better as workers than Fighters.

Ovalsan: yet there are still those that are afraid to pull the trigger.

Andrew: there are other ways to resolve those kind of things without bloodshed.

Ovalsan: and yet there's those that think there are above the law and need a shot in the arm once in awhile to be reminded that mortal like everyone else.

Andrew: well pointing a bang for I got their face to terrify them and then when the back is turned it was a speargun.

Ovalsan: those of all people should have known Derby jokers in their house of cards.

Andrew: even you don't watch that show.

Ovalsan: nor do you for all I know.

Andrew: who doesn't for those like me.

Ovalsan: can't blame you for being a dust person and part-time beat Guardian.

Andrew: at least those I sign do get results on the field.

Ovalsan: there's also the dating factors in Sims like those.

Andrew: they always do in more ways than one.

Ovalsan: but even we know it's going to take more than Whatever item is to get hitched to whoever you like.

Andrew: true but your sister knows more on how it works then we do.

Ovalsan: it's just that there's no end goal to those things just results on those on what could happen if you run a city.

Andrew: I get what you mean.

Ovalsan: also simulations are more what could happen not nor always what can happen.

Andrew:As for Pie-lo?

Ovalsan: well the following phase of campaigns will have some data elements as a complete objectives down the Town Square message boards from simple deliveries from town to towns to investigate rumors that result in gun fights.

Andrew: I'm guessing this game was a failed experiment because of its contradictions.

Ovalsan: well well I can say until our next break is that it's trying to Branch out into other genre with it being a farming Sim at its core.

Andrew:Hmm that always hard to find a good concepts for new ideas.

Ovalsan: it's how they can fit is a real problem.

Andrew: so true how does the next part of the campaign go?

Ovalsan: well it's better if I show you thought it was uneasy meeting with the Edinant occupation.

Andrew: and mayor Coco potluck then go well.

Ovalsan: Just watch and you'll find out.