G-1:level 2

2-1

As the day of the Festival arrives and aliens have gathered for what seems to be an outdoors stage play for the opening ceremony when the Storyteller came on to the stage.

The story teller: long ago before history is recorded, two sister goddesses descended from the Heavens to see if the land is fit to have life, the older goddess who is wise and firmed while the younger who's always curious and optimistic and well let's listen to see what they say about what's around them.

The Older goddess played by sandy: as long as this world may be that might not be much for it to offer.

The younger Goddess played by Ginger: oh my dear sister it may look like it for now but give it some time in a few millenniums and see what happened.

The story teller: as the oldest sister leave for the heavens while the younger one at love for a sight you may say who's over in the silhouette found a very beautiful man who as lonely as she was among the other gods and goddesses so she stayed behind so she can have his seats for her pouch, if you know what I mean and when the older sister of Melania Returns the descendant of her sister had made great offerings of harvest to her and in return despite her mortal dislike give him the means to make more better foundations and tools to this very day ever since.

Then without delay the Festival begins.

2-2

As the Festival went on Sandy is really enjoying herself even if the locals do Amaya Ginger more for playing their so-called ancestor and with some assistance from the other Barrtan's gather all the worn out tools that all the farmers no longer need the Maya let them know it's a one-time thing since he doesn't know how long they will stay as long as they head into the woods to drop all the tools in the cart they are holding.

Moments later as they reach the dumping site that's a rust tainted spring.

Orange Crusher: no one of the other guys doesn't like her sister.

Raspberry tear: well it's their culture after all as the place to question, like letting baby chief haul the cart here.

Sandy: maybe she never came because there's too much litter on this planet to clean up!

Orange Crusher: we know from your background that you had a bad hand but you didn't need to push yourself this hard.

Sandy: I've been in cryosleep for who knows how long and all the good action is gone and those like you are almost dead on the battlefield!

Then when Sandy grabs the first old tool on the cart which is a scythe and throws it into the spring, it hit something.

???:ow!

Or someone as who happened to be the older goddess rose from the spring with the scythe clutched into her right fist and gave a very narrow gaze at Sandy.

The older goddess: Is this yours?

Sandy: um we didn't think you nor your sister is seemingly real.

Raspberry tear: also our occupation on this world is due to what we call the-

The odder goddess:Pie-lo that big pie plate in the sky that's more dangerous than you think.