3. 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘃𝗮𝘂𝗹𝘁

DANCING WITH OUR HANDS TIED

3x02 𖦹𖦹𖦹 Chaos Rising

"She's not dead!" Derek snapped.

"Derek, he said there's a body. It's Erica. Doesn't exactly leave us much room for interpretation" Stiles said.

"Then who was in the vault with Boyd?" Derek asked.

"Derek, breathe," Maddie said, her hand on his chest, trying to calm him down.

"Maybe it was the girl on the motorcycle. The one who save you" Scott said, looking over at Isaac.

"No, she wasn't like us. And whoever was in the vault with Boyd was" Isaac said.

"What if that's how Erica died? They, like, pit them against each other during the full moons and see which one survives. It's like werewolf thunderdome" Stiles said, wincing as Maddie smacked him over the head.

"We're supposed to be respectful to people that have died" she mumbled, gesturing over to Derek who was obviously very upset about it.

"Sorry," Stiles mumbled.

"We have to get them out tonight," Derek said.

"Be smart about this, Derek. You can't just go storming in" Deaton said.

"If Isaac got in, then so can we," Derek said.

"But he didn't get through a vault door, did he?" Deaton asked.

"We need a plan," Scott said.

"How are we gonna come up with a plan to break into a vault within 24 hours?" Maddie asked.

"Easy. You melt through the door" Derek said.

"Even if I could, we still need a way in. Unless you want to just walk right past the pack of Alpha's" she said.

"Uh, I think know how," Stiles said, looking at his phone. "Beacon Hills First National closes its doors after three months after vault robbery. It doesn't say here how it was robbed but it probably won't take long to find out."

"How long?" Derek asked. "It's the internet, Derek. Okay, minutes" he said.

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

The next morning, Maddie walked into Isaac's room, pulling open the curtain to let the light in. She laughed as he groaned and rolled her to face the other side.

"Rise and shine!" she cheered, walking over to his bed.

"What time is it?" he groaned.

"Time for you to go to school. Being a werewolf does not grant you a graduate early card. There's breakfast downstairs. Do you drink coffee?" she asked.