14. 𝗺𝗲𝘅𝗶𝗰𝗼

DANCING WITH OUR HANDS TIED

3x14 - 3x15 𖦹𖦹𖦹 More Bad Than Good + Galvanize

Derek sighed, chained to a metal fence next to Peter as he looked at the hunter who was watching them. Hearing footsteps in the room above them they both knew it was someone coming back to torture them.

They were looking for La Loba, although neither Peter nor Derek knew who that was. Through the slotted wood of the ceiling, they saw footsteps and dust falling as the person walked above them.

Suddenly gunshots rang out as bullet shells rained down on them through the slots in the wood.

The hunter watching them shot up, holding his gun out in front of them. Footsteps barreled down the stairs and they knew whoever it was closing in.

Suddenly the door was kicked open and a hot gust of fire flew in and the hunter screamed in pain, dropping his gun as he fell to the floor.

Peter and Derek watched as Maddie, followed by a girl they never met walked in. Maddie walked up to the hunter who was lying on the ground, burned but still alive.

"Now I know you don't know me but let's get something clear. I don't like hunters, the last time I had a confrontation with one I let her live and I refuse to make that mistake again" she said, grabbing him by the throat and burning through his skin until he stopped breathing.

Looking up, she walked toward Derek. "You better have such a good explanation for this," she said, unlocking the chains keeping him there.

"How did you find us?" he asked.

"Braeden," she said, gesturing to the girl behind her.

"You're the one who saved Isaac" Derek said.

"I'm the one who was hired to save Isaac," Braeden said.

"Someone hired you to get us out of here?" Peter asked.

"Someone hired me to help her get Derek out of here. You, I'm totally fine leaving for dead" Braeden smirked.

"When did I get this reputation?" Peter asked.

"Hired by who?" Derek asked.

"Deucalion of all people. Apparently sparing his life earned you a debt" Maddie told him.

"Deucalion? The guy who did that to you?" Peter asked, gesturing to the scar across Braeden's face.

"Girl's gotta eat," she said, unlocking Peter's chains.

Peter sighed as he rushed up, picking up his finger that had been cut off. "Madelyn, be a dear and put this back on please," he said.

Maddie looked at him and grimaced. "Ew, no," she said before turning to Derek.