13. 𝗮𝗷𝗮𝗿

DANCING WITH OUR HANDS TIED

3x13 𖦹𖦹𖦹 Anchors

"Isaac. This is absolutely criminal" Maddie said.

"I don't think it's that bad" he sighed.

"All of your clothes fit into one backpack. I don't even know how you're alive" she said.

"You're being dramatic," he said, putting away the rest of his things.

"Fine. But at least let me take you to the mall" she said.

"Uh, no thanks. I'm alright" he said.

"Oh come on. It'll be fun, we can make a whole day out of it. Besides, Derek isn't here, and Willow and Tristan are busy which means I'm bored" she said.

"Wouldn't you rather go with Lydia?" he said.

Maddie gasped, pretending to be shocked. "Isaac Lahey, are you ashamed of being seen with me? Because I'll have you know I am very cool and was super popular in high school."

Isaac rolled his eyes as he looked at her. "No. I just don't have any money" he said.

"Obviously. You don't have a job. Well, none of you do, except for Scott I guess. But don't worry about it because it's my treat" she said.

"Seriously?"

"Yes. Seriously. Now hurry up. You have ten minutes to meet me in the car. I'm suddenly craving a cherry slurpee from Hot Dog on a Stick."

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"So how's school?" Maddie asked, slurpee in hand as she and Isaac walked down the different aisles in Macy's.

"It's fine. Kinda hard to catch up on homework with the alpha pack running around trying to kill us" he said.

"Well, they're gone now so I'm sure you'll be able to catch up. I can always talk to your teachers if you want. Most of them are the same ones I had and are still very much afraid of me" she said.

"Most of them are still afraid of Lydia," he said. Maddie laughed, holding up a shirt to his chest before shaking her head and putting it back.

"And what about Allison?" she asked.

"What about Allison?" he asked, looking like she had caught him doing something he wasn't supposed to.

"I mean you guys are obviously hooking up" she shrugged.

"No! Wha...why would you think that? We're not hooking up" he stuttered.

"Sure you're not" she laughed.

"I'm not talking about this with you," he said.

"Fine. I won't mention it again" she said, holding up another shirt. "What about this one?"