20. 𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗱

DANCING WITH OUR HANDS TIED

3x22 + 3x23 𖦹𖦹𖦹 De-Void + Insatiable

Lydia, Tristan, Deaton, and Peter watched anxiously as they waited for something to happen. Suddenly Scott gasped as he woke up, removing his claws and severing the connection as he stumbled backward.

Willow followed right after, taking in a breath as she shot up. "What happened? Did it work?" Tristan asked.

"I don't know," Willow said. "I mean there was definitely a dragon and-"

As Maddie began fidgeting next to her everyone turned as she began screaming at them, her voice mumbled through the duct tape. Willow went to remove it but Deaton stopped her.

"We need to know if it worked," he said.

Peter rolled his eyes as he walked up to her and ripped the tape off her way.

"Ow! What the hell is wrong with you, jackass?!" Maddie shouted.

"Yep it's her," Peter said.

"Are we sure?" Scott asked.

"Do you know how bad that adhesive is for my skin?!" Maddie exclaimed.

"Definitely her," Lydia said.

"Can someone please untie me? Where the hell is Derek?" Maddie asked.

"We don't know. He just took off" Willow said as she began untying her.

"He's not answering his cell either," Tristan said.

"He's not going to. He's being controlled by him" Maddie said, gesturing to Stiles.

"What do you mean controlled?" Deaton asked.

"I mean controlled. Definitely temporary and I think I know how to fix it. But it's not just him. It's Isaac and the twins too" Maddie said.

"Okay. Then we need to find him" Tristan said.

"The loft. Did you drive here?" she asked.

"Yeah. Come on" he said.

"Okay. We'll take care of the werewolf problems. Whatever you guys just did to me, do it again. You need to help Stiles" Maddie said.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Lydia asked.

"I'll probably need like a thousand hours of therapy," Maddie said. "But other than that, I feel great."

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

While Willow and Tristan went off to help Isaac and the twins, Maddie walked into the loft, not surprised to find it deathly silent.

"Derek?" she called out.

"How do I know it's you?" he asked, stepping out of the shadows.

"You can ask Willow and Tristan. They'll vouch for me" she said, slowly approaching him. "How do I know it's you?"