12. 𝘃𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻

DANCING WITH OUR HANDS TIED

3x12 𖦹𖦹𖦹 Lunar Eclipse

Derek, Maddie, Willow, Tristan, and Jennifer walked through the woods making their way to the nemeton.

Jennifer stopped when she pulled out her phone and saw she got a message from Scott. "It's from Scott," she said, confused as to why he was texting her.

"What?" Derek asked as they all looked at the video he sent.

There was a huge spiral carved into a wall as his voice played out. "You see this symbol? It's a symbol of revenge. You talk about balance, about saving people. We know what you really want. And now you know where to find us."

"Do you know where that is?" Tristan asked.

"Yeah. We used to go there in high school" Maddie said.

"Keep going to the nemeton to free their parents. We'll handle Deucalion" Willow said, looking at Tristan.

"You sure?" he asked.

"Yeah. I can do this" she said.

Tristan nodded, giving her a quick kiss before he kept walking and they headed in the other direction.

They made it to the building where they found Deucalion and Scott waiting for them. It was clear by the look on Scott's face that he was only expecting Jennifer to be there.

"What are you doing?" he asked.

"This might be hard to believe, but we're actually trying to help you," Derek said.

"Oh. Like brother against brother How very American this is" Deucalion said. As he took his cane out.

"Are you ready, Jennifer? Hmm? Did you gather your herbs, pray to your ancient gods and your oak trees? Slit a baby's throat, perhaps? Should we show them why you needed to sacrifice nine innocent people just to face me? Or is it 12 now?" Deucalion asked.

Maddie and Willow stepped closer together as Deucalion shifted into his full form for the first time. His face was completely black and his eyes were a solid red. It was more terrifying than she had ever thought it could be.

Derek shifted as he ran towards him but Deucalion grabbed both his arms stopping him from doing anything. Jennifer ran up and tried to use her energy to stop him but when she reached her arm out nothing happened.

Deucalion picked them both up by the throat and tossed them to the side. Maddie and Willow's eyes glowed as they reached out, blasting him with their magic.

But Deucalion only growled in pain before he rushed forward, striking both of them.

Deucalion turned and picked up Jennifer by the throat before dragging her over to Scott. "Kill her. Do it" he growled.