7. 𝗵𝗶𝗴𝗵 𝘃𝗼𝗹𝘁𝗮𝗴𝗲

DANCING WITH OUR HANDS TIED

3x07 𖦹𖦹𖦹 Currents

"Mr.Wyatt, I can assure you, if the contracts aren't faxed over by the end of the day then I'll be forced to come down to your office and I can assure you that won't be pleasant for either of us."

Maddie smirked as the man on the other end promptly agreed to fax over everything she needed.

"I'm glad we could come to an understanding," she said, hanging up the phone.

"Hasseling more city employees?" Derek asked, walking over to her.

"I wouldn't have to if they'd just do their jobs" she sighed. Hearing the loft door slide open they looked up to see Boyd and Isaac walking in.

"What are you doing here?" Maddie asked.

"Go back to school" Derek grumbled, knowing exactly why they were there.

"We can't. Boyd and I are incredibly and unbelievably sick" Isaac said.

"With what, brain damage?" Derek asked.

"Well, I have a migraine, and uh, Boyd here has explosive diarrhea," Isaac said.

"Cute. Go back to school" Maddie said, walking into the kitchen.

"We're here to protect you," Boyd said.

"Aw. You hear that Derbear, we're saved" Maddie teased.

"Derbear?" Isaac laughed.

"Shut up" Derek snapped as Isaac immediately tensed up.

"I actually have a plan," Boyd said. "I thought about the time Gerard had me and Erica locked up, tied up with electrical wires pushing current through us. I was wondering how we could do something like that but on a bigger scale."

Seeing him pull out wires from his bag, Maddie laughed and shook her head. "Absolutely not," she said.

"It's a good plan," Isaac said.

"I am not flooding my loft you lunatic!" she exclaimed.

"Maddie, it does sound like a good idea," Derek said.

"Are you insane? Derek, we live here! You're werewolves, why can't you ever fight outside?!" she asked.

"We can move all the furniture. We don't have to cover the ground in that much water for it to work" Boyd said.

"No. No. Do you know how much water damage-"

"Mads, what if this is our only shot? We know they're coming tonight and you saw what happened when we tried to fight them last time" Derek said.

Maddie sighed, definitely not wanting a repeat of last time. "Fine. But you three are cleaning up everything!"

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───