10. 𝘀𝗮𝗰𝗿𝗶𝗳𝗶𝗰𝗲

DANCING WITH OUR HANDS TIED

3x11 𖦹𖦹𖦹 Alpha Pact

"Is there anything in this book about how to actually use this thing?" Maddie sighed flipping through the book.

"No, unfortunately, it's frustratingly vague" Willow sighed.

"How did you do it the first time?" Tristan asked, staring at the crystal sitting on his coffee table.

"I just channeled all my powers into it but that was to take them not amplify them," Maddie said.

"Well, our powers are tied to our emotions right?" Willow asked.

"Yeah."

"Maybe that's it. When you used it the first time you were trying to get rid of them. Maybe it's about the intention" Willow said.

"So we just focus on amplifying on power and it should just...work?" Maddie asked.

"It's the only idea we have," Willow said.

"And even if that works, then what? How do you guys actually defeat them?" Tristan asked.

"Deucalion's sight," Maddie said.

"What? I thought he was blind" he said.

"He is but he has this freaky werewolf sight, I don't really know how it works. But if you can use your powers to change the light in a way that blocks him from using it he'll be completely defenseless. It'll give Scott and Derek enough time to take him down" Maddie said.

"And you can take down the Darach" Willow nodded.

"So we actually have a plan?" Tristan asked.

"Fucking finally" Maddie sighed.

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Hey. I came to give you a ride to school" Maddie said, walking into Lydia's room.

"You're in a cheery mood," Lydia said.

"Well, Willow and I think we came up with a pretty good plan for defeating the million enemies that are running around right now," Maddie said. "So check that off our list, what about you?"

"What about me?" Lydia asked.

"I'm talking about the giant bruise on your neck. I can help you cover it. After getting so many hickeys in high school I'm practically an expert" Maddie said.

"Ew. Please never give me that much information about you and Derek again" Lydia grimaced.

"Who said they were all from Derek?" Maddie smirked and Lydia just rolled her eyes.

"I don't think I want to cover it up," Lydia said.

"Why not?" Maddie said.

"Someone tried to strangle me...and I survived. I don't need to hide that" Lydia said.