19. 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗯𝗼𝗱𝘆

DANCING WITH OUR HANDS TIED

3x22𖦹𖦹𖦹 De-Void

When they all arrived in the loft, the sheriff walked in first and noticed it was only Stiles waiting for them inside.

"Hi, Dad," he said, doing his best to sound weak and tired.

But the sheriff wasn't falling for it as he took out a pair of cuffs.

"You want to handcuff me?" Stiles asked.

"If my son is still here, if there's still a part of him standing here in front of me, then he'll put these on willingly and he'll come with me because he knows I'm here to protect him from himself, and from others," the sheriff said.

Stiles sniffled as he held out his wrist, allowing his dad to snap on the cuffs. But as soon as they were on, Stiles looked up at him, and the sheriff knew just from the look in his eyes that it wasn't him.

"You're not my son," he said and Stiles shook his head as he snapped the cuffs on.

As everyone else walked in he realized that Maddie wasn't around.

"Where is she?" Derek growled.

"Who? Oh, Maddie? Oh, no. She's not here. Said something about unfinished business" he shrugged.

"Unfinished business?" Tristan asked.

"My old house" Derek sighed before he turned to Chris. "You stay here. We'll go find her."

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

When Derek, Willow, and Tristan got to the Hale house, the entire thing was up in flames. Again.

"Holy shit," Tristan said as they all got out of the car.

"Smells like deja vu doesn't it?" Maddie asked as she stepped out of the house and onto the porch.

"Why are you doing this?" Derek asked.

"Well, Derbear, I don't know about you but I always finish what I start," she said, walking toward him. "So once I finish killing you I'm going to find Peter. Then I'm going to go down to South America and find your precious little sister."

"Leave her out of this" Derek growled, his fangs barred as Maddie laughed.

"I was so hoping you wanted to do this the hard way" she smirked.

Hearing a gun cock, she turned to see Tristan holding a pistol to her.

"We're not going to let you hurt anyone," Willow said, standing on the other side.

"Looks like I'm surrounded," Maddie said before her eyes turned orange and the wing-like flames grew from her back. "But I'm nothing if not resourceful. I'll just kill all of you.