11. 𝗿𝗲𝗯𝗼𝗿𝗻

DANCING WITH OUR HANDS TIED

3x12 𖦹𖦹𖦹 Lunar Eclipse

When Maddie opened her eyes she immediately sat up as she gasped for air and looked around.

Stiles, Scott, and Allison had sat up at the same time. She turned as she looked at her surroundings and stepped out of the tub.

They were in an all-white room with fluorescent lights surrounding them. All three of them turned at the same time to see a huge tree stump on the other side of the room.

They looked at each other before slowly walking over. It wasn't until they got close that Maddie realized how big the stump actually was.

When she reached down to touch it she closed her eyes and felt a gust of wind around her and when she opened them she was in the woods. Looking around, she tried to figure out exactly where she was until she heard voices behind her.

Looking around she saw a small hatch in the ground, one of the doors pulled wide open. Slowly walking over she heard someone coughing.

"I'm sorry" someone muttered.

"That man. You're like him aren't you?" someone else asked.

Immediately she recognized the voices as her and Derek.

"What do you mean?" he said, looking down at her.

"The way you talk. Saying you can hear stuff and smell things I can't. I always knew you were weird" she said trying to laugh but instead coughed up more blood.

"Of course, you were always right," he said, trying to blink away his tears as he smiled at her.

"It hurts" she cried and Derek groaned as he took as much of her pain as he could.

"I'm sorry. This wasn't supposed to happen to you" he said, his voice shaking through his own tears.

"I'm gonna die aren't I?" she asked. He could only nod, not wanting to lie to her anymore. "I can't...I can't do it anymore. It hurts" she said, sobbing as she coughed up more blood.

His own cries racked through his body, as he pulled her further into his chest. "I'm sorry," he said, his claws extended out his hand as they went through her back.

Maddie wiped the tear from her eyes and she stumbled backward, not wanting to watch anymore. Turning around she found herself staring at the same trunk from the white room. The nemeton.

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Maddie gasped as she shot out of the water, water spilling out around her. Allison, Scott, and Stiles shot up next to her.

"I saw it. I remember where it is!" she shouted.

"We passed it. There's...there's a stump, this huge tree. Well it's not huge anymore. It was cut down but it was still big, though. Very big" Stiles said.