23. 𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗮𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻

DANCING WITH OUR HANDS TIED

4x02 𖦹𖦹𖦹 117

"Wow," Deaton mumbled, looking down at Derek and Maddie who were still unconscious.

"Wow? Wow as in, I've seen this before and I know exactly what to do, kind of wow? 'Cause that's the kind of wow we were hoping for" Stiles said.

"I think you might be overestimating my abilities," Deaton said.

"She's cold," Lydia said, taking her sister's hand. "Really cold."

"Do you think this is permanent?" Scott asked.

"My mom's gonna freak" Lydia mumbled.

Deaton took a small flashlight, looking into their eyes. "I'm not even sure a medical diagnosis is even adequate. This is well beyond my experience."

"So what do we do?" Willow asked.

"Until they wake up? Probably not much. It might be best to leave them here with me. They'll be safe here" Deaton said.

"You mean from Kate?" Tristan asked.

"If she is alive and she is supernatural, she won't be able to walk past that gate," Deaton said.

"Why would she want to do this to them?" Lydia asked.

"She's a psychopath. Who knows" Willow mumbled, looking down at the past but familiar face of her best friend.

"You guys should probably go home. They don't look to be in any danger. So maybe the rest of you should get some sleep?" Deaton suggested. "It is a school night. And you all need to start taking care of your own lives again."

"Someone should stay with you," Scott said.

"I'll stay. I don't have school" Willow said.

"Me too" Tristan added.

"No, you should go home and sleep. You're supposed to be at work tomorrow" Willow said.

"Stilinski will understand," Tristan said.

"Yeah, but our landlord won't," she said.

"We should start charging every time we gotta save 'em from something. They're rich, they could afford it" Tristan said.

"Tris, go home. I'll be fine. I'll call if anything changes" Willow said.

"I'll stay with you. My grades are fine...despite missing a few classes" Lydia said.

"I'm so not okay with this," Stiles said.

"She's my sister, Stiles. I'm not leaving her" Lydia said.

"Fine. Text us if anything happens" Scott said as they all left, leaving Lydia and Willow behind.

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───