4. 𝗺𝗮𝗹𝗮𝗱𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻𝗮𝗴𝗲𝗿𝘀

DANCING WITH OUR HANDS TIED

3x03-3x04 𖦹𖦹𖦹 Fireflies + Unleashed

Deciding to leave the werewolf tracking to people who could actually track them, Maddie was heading back home when she got a disturbing call from Lydia, saying she found a dead body at the public pool.

Calling Willow she put her phone on speaker and she made a u-turn toward the pool.

"Is Tristan with you?" she asked.

"Yeah. He just got home, why?" Willow asked.

"Well tell him to put his uniform back and on and meet me at the public pools. We're kinda having a werewolf emergency" Maddie said.

"Is Derek with you?" Willow asked.

"No. He's with Scott and Isaac looking for Boyd and Cora" she told him.

"Cora? Like his little sister Cora?" Willow asked, completely shocked.

"Yeah, it's been a long night. Just hurry."

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

When Maddie arrived at the pool both Lydia and Stiles were already there. Slamming her car door shut she raced over to them.

"Oh my god, Lydia! Are you okay?" she asked, going to hug her sister but Stiles stopped her, surprising her by wrapping his arms around her.

"Thank god, your alive!" he exclaimed.

"What?"

"Scott hung up and never called me back. I thought you were mauled by evil werewolves" he said.

"I'm fine. And they're not evil. A bit depraved but not evil" she told him. "Stiles."

"Yeah?"

"You can let go now," she said.

"Oh, yeah. Right," he said, letting her go. Turning to Lydia, Maddie gave her a hug.

"You okay?" she asked.

"I'm okay. But that, that is not okay" Lydia said gesturing behind them.

Maddie turned to see the teenage boy, sitting in a lifeguard tower. He was covered in blood with his throat completely ripped out.

"Jesus" Maddie mumbled, looking at the scene.

"Is that a dead body?!" Willow shouted as she and Tristan pulled up.

"I gotta call this in," Tristan said.

"I already called," Lydia said.

"I thought you said this was a werewolf emergency?" Willow said.

"I'm pretty sure it is. I mean who's gonna be going around ripping throats out?" Maddie said.

"Alright, everyone just stand back. Whatever happened this is still a crime scene" Tristan said.