re-introduction

Hello, my sweet angels! Welcome to the re-writing of my very first fic! I have gotten the hang of this since first starting out in this fun little world. 

A little background: I had absolutely no idea that anyone would touch this book so I wasn't writing for anyone to see. I was writing pretty shitty and in my personal opinion, nothing in Glitch makes sense, but I don't want to take her away from you if you like it! So I'm starting fresh here! I will be adding a lot more background information, more cute memories, and just fillers in general. 

What I told my good friend Ally was that I was trying so hard to please the audience that I didn't want to include a single filler chapter. I wanted to make each one fun, fun, fun! But that made things confusing and fast-paced. 

So this is me making up for that, giving you a better version of my first book! I really do hope you enjoy this because Glitch is everything to me and it makes me feel better knowing I'm improving it, even if you guys love it so much! I love you guys, thank you for reading it and loving it! 

Here we go!

Josephine Lee is a singer, songwriter, and sometimes producer, daughter of a famous- now retired Devils' center, Reggie Lee. She breaks up with her very toxic on-again-off-again ex-boyfriend turned situationship, Brendan Diaz. Her best friend, Meredith Taylor, a model and actress hates to see her so upset over her ex so she offers to take her out to a Devils game. A place where the two basically grew up and called home. 

When at the game she catches sight of Jack Hughes, making her feel a burst of unwelcome emotions. She just got out of a awful relationship, and can't bare the thought of looking at another man. What will she do when the persistent but sweet center is after her heart, but she is so busy guarding it?

She won't give the poor guy the time of day but maybe he'll see her out some weekend...

-

This book may deal with topics sensitive to some readers including: consumption of alcohol, smoking cigarettes & weed, anxiety, panic attacks, abuse, stalking, sexual harrassment, eating disorders. I will include a trigger warning at the beginning of a chapter if it includes it, just to give you a heads up. 

It will also contain smut & sexual content! I understand that is not for everyone so I will include yet another warning if you want to skip through it!

-

Remember this is all fictional and most of what I'm writing does not apply to the face claim. 

I hope you guys are ready for this because I so am! Thank you for sticking with me since the original you guys are my heart and soul above any of the books I could ever write. I love you guys forever and always! (feel free to stop by the one shot book if you'd like to read Josie and Jack as cute parents)

Enjoy! This is for me & for you<3

stay safe, stay kind, and DM me if you need anything!

Love Lottie💐💐💐