chapter 14

disclaimer: smut, including edging:)

josephine lee

jack got you there for a second, but let me come see you
i'm serious.
*read

I need a drink. As soon as humanly possible. I grab the oversized jacket I brought with me and leave my room without my phone. I take the elevator downstairs walking past the main entrance towards the bar. From the corner of my eye, I see three people walk into the building in long coats and beanies. 

Out of instinct, I look over and realize these are three people I know. Three people who were just playing in a game I went to go "secretly" watch. I make unfortunate eye contact with the players and immediately turn around, trying to run away from one of them.  I wouldn't really classify what I'm doing right now as running since I'm wearing these heels but I definitely try to outrun him.

"Jo-Josephine!" he calls out to me, but I ignore it along with Nico and Dawson whistling at Jack, yelling, "Go get her, lover boy!" as he chases me down the hall. A man in a suit exits the elevator right when I need one to open up. I slide into the open elevator and press the button to close the doors a bunch of times, but he makes it just in time. 

The doors close behind him and I lean against the back side of the elevator. I let my head hit the metal and close my eyes as I take a deep breath. He's not actually here right? When I open my eyes he'll be gone, right? Nope, he gets closer, pulling my face down from staring up at the ceiling. 

I let my cheek sit in his calloused palm but close my eyes again since the only other option is looking into his eyes. "Nice jacket," he says, caressing my cheek with his thumb. I want to push his hand away. I do, I swear, but it just feels so nice to be touched like this. But if he's going to touch me like this I have to balance out his touch I hold a cold stare.

"Thanks, I found it in my room." I inform him with a sarcastic smile. He leans in close to my ear and I can feel his smile stretch across his face as he says, "It's mine." Something about the way he whispered those words against my ear causes shivers to run down my spine. My body reacts to his words before my brain can, standing up straighter so my chest gets closer to him. 

He pulls back to look me in the eyes and fuck! I try shrugging his jacket off to hand it to him but he takes his hand off my cheeks and holds the material against me. "No, keep it. It looks better on you anyways." He slides his hands down my arms to my hands. He toys with my fingertips before inching closer to the outer part of my thighs.

Maybe I can sweat him out this time, and maybe that's wishful thinking but I also can't deny what I want right now. The second the elevator doors open I grab his tie, and drag him out of the tight space we were locked in. Not a single protest leaves our lips as he grabs my waist, trying to get closer to me while I pull his tie. 

His lips make contact with my neck as I swipe my key card and push the door open. Once we're granted access inside I turn the lights on. Then it's us up against the door and a wall. With my hold on his tie I pull him closer to my lips, smashing mine against his. His gentle hold on my waist turns into a needy grip as he pulls my lower body closer to his. 

I can feel how hard he is underneath his dress pants and it's making me needier than I could ever be. We walk ourselves towards my bed where I let go of his tie, and reach towards his belt. He tries reaching for my top but I push his hands away. Once his belt is off, I unbutton his pants and pull them down. "Josie, you don't have to." He says out of breath, calling me a shortened version of my name for the first time. 

"Well it's a good thing I'm already on my knees then." I reply, adjusting myself as I lean up to kiss him while I rub him over his briefs. He groans into my mouth, pushing his hips up to increase his pleasure. I finally dip my fingers past the band, getting a feel for him before I push his briefs all the way down with my free hand. "Hold my hair." I tell him and he listens. He bunches my hair up in a ponytail while I tease his tip with my tongue.