Is that Joke?

Y/n pov

So much to avoid them. Ever since I promised myself that I would stay away from them, I don't know how but they always appear in front of me out of nowhere. I think fate has been decided to play some kind of peek-a-boo game with me. I really want to bang my head in wall and scream to God and say " Is that Joke to you."

Earlier, when I came to the class after lunch, I came to know that maknea line has same class as me and not only that, they were sitting in front of me.
In ethics class today teacher decided to do 5-5 members group debate between seniors and juniors and I was choosen by teacher because she think I'm kind of shy person who need to get along with class but that was not the case. Guess who was in senior team, ofcourse it has to be one of them, no not one of them two of them Hoseok and Namjoon were the members of seniors team. I didn't utter even a single word in whole debate. As soon as the class was over, I quickly picked up my book and left the class. In hallway i bump into yoongi dropping all the books in floor. I hurriedly picked up my books running away before he can even see my face.

Now I'm in my last class sitting by window waiting for teacher to come.

" it has to be joke. Like how can someone meet the very people who they want to avoid. I met jungkook, taehyung,jimin,Hoseok, Namjoon and yoongi. Now I don't even be surprise if I come across seokji- "  someone clear their throat cutting me out of my thoughts. I move my head and my eyes widen seeing him.

Jin POV

I walked towards my class after separating my path from the others.I entered the class and started looking for a seat. I saw a girl y/h/c (your hair colour) seating alone beside window looking outside. I made my way toward her seat and stand up beside her empty seat waiting for her to notice me. After 10 sec she didn't notice me so I clear my throat gaining her attention.

" Can I sit here? " I ask her.

She didn't answer me just continue looking me with wide eyes. I ask her again but she just noded her head before looking forward.

I take sit beside her. I haven't seen her in campus so I assumed that she is fresher.

" Hello my name is Kim seokjin , third year student . Are u fresher here??" I said to her and moving my hand forward for handsake.

She look at me and my hand but didn't move. After sometime when she didn't move her hand, i rest my hand in my lap and give her an awkward smile.

" Sorry everyone I was stuck in office with some work " teacher says entering the class.

End of jin pov

In class everything looks normal, teacher was teaching, some students were studying while others were busy talking with eachother. From outside y/n also look like one of them but she was fricking out from inside.

" why did I have to jinx myself "  y/n cried inside her head. She peak at her left looking jin who has bored expression like he want be anywhere but here. She move her head and see half of the classroom girls were glaring at her direction, if look could kill then y/n would be dead by now.

" What did I do?? He was the one who came to me and asked for seat. Then why are they glaring at me like I stop him from sitting beside them " she mumble under her breath.

" Did you said something "  Jin ask looking at her.

" N-no, nothing, i didn't say anything. " y/n said.

" But I heard something "

" But I didn't say anything "

" but I hear it from your side "

" then I think you have some issues with your ears" y/n said rolling her eyes.

" excuse me!! I don't have any hearing problem. I m sure I hear you mumbling something. your lying. " jin said in defence.

"No I m not lying"

"Yes you are "

" You!! You " she said trying to come up with something.

" What you! you! " Jin says crossing his arms in chest.

" YOU BOTH GET OUT OF MY CLASS " Ms. Lim (the teacher) shouted looking at them sharply.

Both of them hurriedly stand up and walk out of class before saying sorry to Ms lim.

As they walked out they look at each other and burst out laughing. Students in hallway start looking them weirdly.

" W-what was that " y/n said laughing.

" I don't know but thank God! I'm out of the class. i really think I might have fallen asleep in class if I stayed there any longer." Jin said clutching his stomach from laughing.

" I believe i haven't introduce myself properly " jin said straighting himself.

" I m Kim seokjin. Student council's vice president and  3rd year student of business management " Jin says moving hand forward to handsake.

" Y/n. L/n y/n . First year student of computer science " y/n said reaching hand for handsake.

"Computer science nice choice." Jin said smiling. "I think I already started liking you as seatmate. "  He added.

Y/n smile dropped after hearing jin word as past memories start playing in her mind.

I hate you y/n. I will never love you. Did you understand that, you know what i don't even like you. " Jin said to y)n. He released his hand from Y/n who was looking at him with tearful eyes and started walking towards Chae-won, leaving her alone.
( it's flashback from y/n past life.)

" Hey! are you okay?" Jin ask looking at y/n. Snapping her out of her thoughts.

" yes I am fine " y/n says with force smile.

" You look pale. Did I say something wrong? " jin asked again looking slightly worried.

" Everything is fine. I just want to go washroom. Excuse me senior " y/n said to jin before walking away.

" Get a grip girl. I can't be like this. Universe has given me a second chance and I can't let the past ruin my today . I have to move on. Yes I have to move on from past. " Y/n said looking herself in washroom mirror.

Existing washroom she walk toward main hall. Suddenly y/n phone start ringing indicating someone is calling her. She took out her phone from pocket and saw chae-won name written on screen. She picked up the call.

" where are you? You said that you will meet me later. You didn't leave me alone in university did you? " chae-won ask from other line.

" No I didn't. I m going toward main hall. " Y/n answer.

" Good. I m also in hall. Come fast I want to know how was your first day here." Chae-won says.

"Bad. very very bad. All day I feel like a mouse who is trying to hide from cat. Y/n thought in her head.