Let's be Friends

Author pov

You are on your way home from university. Yesterday you and Yoongi had a lot of fun at karaoke.

Your test went very well today, you're sure you will pass. Today was a normal day for you, no painful memory, no encounter with any boys.( boys mean BTS). You have decided that you will not avoid them, if you want to live normally then you cannot ignore them for the rest of your life. In the future, just like your past life they will become your best friend's boyfriends and you will have to keep meeting them for Chae-won sake.

While walking, you hear a painful sound coming from an alley. You slowly go into the street and peek, you see three people beating a man who is lying on the ground.

" Hey! What are you doing??" you speak

" You are lucky that someone came here otherwise i would have caused a bad situation for you. Loser" one of those three speaks and runs away

You quickly go to the man lying on the ground.

"Are you OK ?? " you ask worriedly

He doesn't say anything and just makes painful noises.

" Easy, wait let me help you" You speak and help him stand.

You make him stand and make him sit on a nearby bench. When the street light falls on that boy's face, you see his face.

" Minho! You, why were those people beating you?"you ask.

"Do I know you?"minho questions

"what should i say" you think "Hello, I am y/n and I know you because i died and time travel 3 year back. You know what actually I don't know you, I know your future self which is my past. " you roll your eyes at your thoughts.

"I'm y/n. You don't know me, but I know your name because we are classmates." you say.

"Leave all this, are you okay?? You are injured, your injury have to be treated."You said.

"no, i'm fine. Thank you for your help, but I can go home, you don't need to worry." he says while standing up.

" Don't be stubborn, you are hurt, you can't go like this" you say and make him sit.

" You sit here, I'll get a taxi" you tell her and walks away.

In hospital

The nurse treats Minho and you sit in the chair next to him. When Minho hisses in pain, You hold his hand and give him a small smile.

"You're lucky you haven't got hurt, it looks like you got hurt because of a fight. You young people are always fighting these days, you should take care that no one gets seriously injured." The doctor tells Minho.

" you misunderstand- " You speak but Minho interrupts you.

" I will take care doctor, thank you. " Minho says and gets up.

" "Let's go Y/N" Minho tells you.

both of you come out of the hospital.

" Why didn't you let me tell the doctor truth?" you ask minho

" And what would happen from that, he also think that I am a loser who can't even protect myself." minho says angrily.

You become speechless after listening to Minho. You didn't know Minho felt this way about himself.

" You're not a loser" you say softly.

"I don't need your sympathy," he said angrily.

" I am not giving you any sympathy. I am saying that you are not a loser. Everyone has their own problems to fight with. Losers are those who give problems to others instead of facing their own problems, loser is the one who was bullying you. So stop being self-pitying and show them that the real loser is them, not you." You say angrily.