unexpected

It's lunch time, you and boys were sitting in cafeteria of University. You look around looking for Minho. You haven't seen or heard from him since the night of the freshers' party. You lost your phone, you don't have his number and boys say they never needed his number, so they neither have his number.

" Y/n try this. It's so good." Jimin brings the chopsticks to your lips. You nod and open your mouth to take in the food from his chopsticks in your mouth.

You chew and Jimin patiently waits for your reaction.

" How is it?" Jimin asks.

" It's good." You answer absentmindly.

Jimin gives you a happy smile and starts eating. There is a strange uneasiness in your mind that something bad has happened, first such a crude prank on you at the party, now suddenly Minho disappears.

" Y/N I didn't ask before, but how did you get locked in the store room at the party?" Namjoon asks you.

You stop playing with your food and look at him. " The other day, someone texted me saying he/she was locked in the store room. When I went to check, I heard someone crying. I went and looked and there was no one there. There was only one tape recorder in which the sound of crying was coming.Then someone locked me from outside and you know the rest." You tell.

There was silence in the table, everyone was wondering who could do this.

" You said you got a text to come to the storeroom." Yoongi speaks and you nod. " So can I see the number that texted you?" Yoongi asks for your phone.

You shake your head."that day I missed my phone."

" Oh!" All Yoongi said before deeply thinking about something.

" We can go and ask the workers in the palace. They must have found Y/n phone while cleaning." Jungkook suggests and everyone else agrees.

" You guys go, I have some work." you speak.

After university.

You look at the address on your phone and then look at the house in front.

" This is the address, I will ask once I go inside." You speak to yourself.

You went inside the gate and press the doorbell. After a while, a woman in her mid-40s opens the door and glance at you in Confusion.

" Yes??" She asks.

You bow and introduce yourself. "Hello Ma'am I am Y/N. minho's classmate."

Confucius moves away from the lady's face and she calls you in. You were sitting on the couch in the living room and minho's mom sits in front of you.

" Do you want something, tea, coffee" Minho's mom asks you.

You shake your head while politely refusing.

" Maam, where is Minho? I wanted to talk to him. " you speak.

Suddenly Minho's mother's expression becomes sad and she says. " Minho is currently admitted to the hospital." She informed you.

You get shocked after hearing this news. "What?? When? How? when did this happen??" you sutter out questions.

" That day, after the freshers' party, Minho did not come home, I thought maybe he had gone to his friend's house. But later I got a call from the hospital that he had met with an accident." Minho's mom sobbed.

You went to Minho's mother and console her. " Ma'am, don't worry, Minho will be fine."

After a while, Minho's mother calms down and You bid farewell and come out of the house.

" What is all this happening?" you question yourself.

The boys reach the palace and went inside. The head manager of the palace was talking on the phone when the boys approach him.

The manager hangs up and Seokjin asks him " Excuse me sir!! Can We can talk to your staff members, actually my friend lost her phone at party here a few days ago. So maybe your staff has seen her phone."

" Sir. We don't have your friend's phone. If anyone here had found a phone, I would have definitely been informed. But I did not find any such information." The manager tells. " Excuse me sir's," he say and went away.

Boys didn't get anything in their hand.
They leave the palace with doubts. " if they don't find any phone then where the phone is gone??

They were on their way home when Hoseok's phone rings. He picks up the call, talks for a while then hangs up.

" Hyung whose call was that??" Taehyung ask.

" It was Mom's. Mom wants us to come mansion." Hoseok told everyone.

Confusion was written on the face of the boys. "But why?? They never calls us like that." Taehyung says.

" That will be known only after going." Hoseok said.

Boys reach the mansion and find their parents sitting in the living room with some guests. Mrs. Kim notices boys and her face lights up.

" Here are my sons. Come, come meet our guests." Mrs. Kim says and calls the boys to the living room.

Boys went there and greet the guests.

" Mr. Kim, We have to admit that your sons are not only good looking but also well mannered." A man who look like same age as Mr. Kim says.

The lady who seems to be that man's wife looks at the boys with a smile. " Yes. They're very handsome."

Boys don't know what to do, they just say thank you to the couple and sit on the couch.

" Boys, meet them, they are our business partner. Mr and Mrs Bae." Mr. Kim introduce them.

" It's nice to meet you sir and ma'am." Namjoon says.

" Oh no. Don't call us Sir and ma'am. You can call us uncle, and aunty. We are going to be family soon." Mr. Bae says smiling.

Boys' facial expressions freeze after hearing this, they look at their parents with the wish that the suspicion coming in their mind is wrong.

But their suspicions turn into reality after hearing their dad's next words. "Sons, we have decided that you will marry Mr. Bae's daughter."

Words are unable to come out of the boys' tongue due to shock. Even though their hearts were loudly denying.

There is a sound of sandals hitting the floor and a feminine voice says " Aunty!! your house is very beautiful."

" Oh dear!! I'm glad you like our house. Did maid gave you a proper tour of our house." Mrs. Kim says and turn toward the boys "Boys here, meet your soon to be fiancee."