Love

All the students are currently in the garden area. Today is Saturday so students will have to do exercise today.

" Okay students! Today we will play dodgeball, so everyone split in teams of 8 players in each. " P.E teacher speaks.

As all the students are divided into teams, you see that the boys' team has only seven members.

The boys are looking around for the last member when Namjoon notices you.

He comes running towards you and takes you to his team.

" Come on, now we also have 8 members." Hoseok says happily and gets ready to play.

" Sorry! I can't play today. I have a pain in my back. " You give excuse. You wave to Chae-won and call her. " You take chae-won in your team instead of me." Said you pushing chae-won infront of them.

You went away from there and stand at the front on the side to watch the boys and chae-won play.

As the students were playing, you saw the boys has made chae-won behind them, protecting her from the ball.

You smile a little seeing them being protective towards Chae-won. " everything is going as it should. Them and chae-won belong together. " You pondered.

You were in your thoughts and not looking at the ball coming in your direction.

" Y/n !! " someone yelled snapping you back to reality. You look ahead and see a ball coming rapidly towards you, you close your eyes tightly and wait for the pain of the ball hitting you. but Instead of any pain, you feel someone's arm hugging you.

You hear a groan and open your eyes to see Jungkook hugging you. You free yourself from the hug and ask Jungkook." You are Ok? The ball did not hit you hard, did it?"

" Are you crazy? Do you want to get knocked out again like in basketball court." Jungkook scolds you.

The rest boys also come to see you and ask if you are okay.

" Thankfully that Jungkook was standing on the side. otherwise you could get hurt Y/n. where was your attention." Seokjin says looking at you.

You apologize for your carelessness and send the boy back to play.

You and chae-won walk together towards the cafe after university was over as She texted you saying she needed to talk to you about something important.

" You wanted to talk to me about something." You asked.

Chae-won nods her head and turns towards you, “ You know, the fresher's party is this week. ”

You hum and gesture at her to continue.

" So! I wanted to ask the boys to be my date for ball night." Chae-won speaks nervously.

You stop walking and turn towards Chae-won with questioning face . Not understanding, how you can help in this.

She holds both your hands and requests you. "Please! Y/N can you ask them to be my date? Please!.

" But- But how can i ask them? " you speak with hesitation

" You just broach the topic of a date for ball night at the table. The rest will be done. Please Y/N for me." Chae-won pleaded to you.

Seeing the look on your bestfriend face you agree.

Both of you reach the cafe where boys are waiting for you on the table.

Seeing you, Taehyung waves his hand and points to the empty chair next to him.

Pretending that you didn't see him. You sit on the chair in the corner and chae-won happily sits in your chair.

Taehyung's smile falls when he sees you not sitting next to him and he pouts. Other boys also give questioning expressions towards you but you avoid their eyes.

You were drinking your coffee peacefully as the boys were busy in discussion. Then chae-won kicked you gently from under the table.

She gives you a look telling you to say something, you nod towards her and clear your throat to get the attention of the boys.

" Freshers Party is this week, so you guys have thought of a date for the ball night." You ask looking at the boys.

The boys' eyes light up at your question and Seokjin asks you " Y/N Have you thought about a date?"

You get surprised as to how this question came to you. you sutter " Uhh- Me. "

The boys nod and jimin asks, "How about you be our date for ball night."

As soon as Jimin asks you this question, you look at chae-won whose happy expression drops. She looked at you and gives you the force smile and start eating her dessert.

You look back at the boys who are hopefully waiting for your reply.

You swallow nervously and lied.  " Oh! Me. I'm actually going to a ball night with someone."

Boys' hopeful expressions quickly change to disappointed after hearing your answer.

" Oo really! Who are you going with?" Jungkook asks clearly annoyed.

Taken a back from jungkook's tone you answered. " I'm-I'm going with-with M-minho, yeah I'm going with Minho."

" Oo " was all jungkook said before starting to eat his snacks.

You look around, as the atmosphere at the table becomes dense. You gather courage and say, “ Since you did not choose a date then why don't you guys go with Chae-Won.” You smile nervously as the boys stop eating.

" Ok!! " Yoongi responds with emotionless face.

"Okay?" Chae-won repeats in surprise.

" Yes!! why not? " Yoongi says to Chae-won while his eyes were fixed on you sharply.

Yoongi stands up from his chair saying "I'm done." And walk out of the cafe.

The rest of the boys also stand up from their chairs and follow Yoongi.

You watch them leaving one by one with a worried face and then Hoseok comes to you and says. " Don't worry, Yoongi was in a bad mood since this morning."

Saying this, Hoseok also goes after his brothers.

" Can you believe it, I'll go to the party with them. Thank you so much Y/N. All this happened because of you." Chae-won thanks you and eats happily.

You smile faintly at her and look towards the door from where the boy left.

" Yoongi hyung! hyung! " Namjoon catches Yoongi. " what were you doing at the table. " he questions.

The others also reach them and Taehyung says. " Hyung! Why did you say yes to go to the ball with Chae-Won?"

"So what? So what should I do? You clearly saw that Y/N said yes to someone else for a date. I didn't have that much problem with that either, But how can she ask us to go to the party with someone which is not her? " Yoongi says irritated.

"Hyung!! Y/n doesn't know about our feelings for her. She just didn't want us to go to the party alone, that's why she suggested that. " Hoseok explains.

Yoongi takes deep breaths and whispers " Why? Why can't she see in our eyes how much, we love her?"