Cute

Namjoon glare at everyone standing. Then Yoongi comes from behind Namjoon and takes out your photo on the notice board." Who did this?" He hissed.

When no one said anything, Yoongi shouted angrily, "I SAID WHO DID THIS?"

The girl who pushed you, timidly replied "I- I thought people should know how Y/N is so-"

" Really! " Yoongi chuckled dangerously. " And who are you to decide that?"

That girl remains silent and hung her head.

" If I see anyone misbehaving with Y/N ​​or hear anyone speaking bad about her, it will not be good for them." Yoongi warned And makes his way outside.

boys also follow Yoongi but not before glaring at everyone who said bad things about you.

you and minho sitting on the garden bench. Minho takes out a water bottle from his bag and gives it to you.

" Y/N are you okay?" Minho asks worried.

You nod your head and drink water.

" Who can do this?" you question. Minho looked at you confused.

"That video. Who can upload the video." You repeated.

" I don't know, but whoever it is, is from this university. Because someone from outside cannot upload the video on the university page." Minho spoke

You place the water bottle on the bench and turn to Minho "But who?? I don't have any hostility with anyone."

Minho puts his hand on your shoulders. " You don't worry. I will find out, whoever did this will come to know by their profile." He assured you.

You give Minho a thankful smile. Minho returns the smile and ruffles your hair fondly.

Someone clears their throat from behind you. You turn and saw Yoongi standing there. The other boys also follow him.

" Y/N are you okay? " Jimin asks, coming in front of you.

"I'm fine" you say and stand up.

You start walking but Seokjin holds your hand." Y/N, are you mad at us for hiding all this from you??" He asked.

You slowly release your hand and give him a small smile.

" No. It's just that I want to go home." You replied then you walk away.

It's been 3 days since you went to university. It's not that you're afraid of people saying bad things about you. The thing is that you have been trying for 3 days to find the person who uploaded that video.You talked to Minho but found out that that was uploaded by a fake profile.

"Whoever this is doesn't want me to be with boys." You pondered.

Something similar had happened in the past life too, when your friendship with the boys had just started, someone spread a fake rumor about you. After that the boys started hating you and the rumor automatically stopped.

Your phone beeps, you check your phone and see lots of texts from boys.You have been avoiding them since that day, it is not that you are blaming them for all this. You just don't want to bother them because of your problem. You sigh at the thought and go downstairs to the kitchen to eat something.

" Y/n How was your university today?" your mother asks from the living room.

"I didn't go" you say and take out an apple from the fruit basket and bite it.

" You know this has been the third day since you did not go to university." Your mother speaks angrily.

You sigh" I know, it's just a lot has been going on in my mind for a few days."