We'll wait

Hoseok was searching for you on the 1nd floor when he gets a text on his phone, he thinks that maybe someone has found you.

When he opens the group chat, your message appears in it.

" Help!! someone has locked me in the store room on the 2nd floor." he reads your text.

He quickly runs towards the stairs to go to the 2nd floor.

Coming to the second floor, Hoseok opens every room and looks for you. By then other boys also come after reading the group chat.

" Hyung!! " Jimin's voice comes, Hoseok turns and sees that everyone else is there too.

" I have checked all the rooms on the right side, you check all the rooms on the left." Hoseok says and starts checking the rest of the room.

All the boys listen to Hoseok and check their rooms.

" There is smoke coming from that room, we should check it." Namjoon points towards the end room of the hallway.

When all the boys went there, they find that the room is locked from outside. Jungkook pickup the candle stand from the side and smashes into the lock two-three times.

As soon as the lock broke he hurriedly opens the door.

Smoke hits their face as soon as the door opens. They moves his hand forward to clear the smoke and sees a figure lying on the ground.

" Y/n!!" Everyone shouts and goes inside.

Yoongi picks you up and brings you out of the store room. He holds your head in his lap and gently taps your cheeks.

" Y/n!! open your eyes. y/n!! can you hear me?? " Yoongi says almost begging you to respond him.

Seokjin went toward Yoongi and said " We don't have time We have to take Y/N to the hospital quickly."

Seokjin lifts you off Yoongi's lap and carries you downstairs.

As all the boys take you away from there, a shadow comes out of the corner and picks up your phone and puts it in their pocket.

In Hospital

Boys are sitting outside as doctors are treating you in the emergency room.

Everyone is worried, maknea line were sitting in seats biting their nails in tension, Namjoon and Hoseok have gone to get water for everyone.

Yoongi was standing at the door of the emergency room when Seokjin says " Yoongi calm down!! y/n will be fine, nothing will be happen to her ." He wanted to say it for Yoongi, but his voice sounded like he was consoling himself.

Namjoon and Hoseok bring water for everyone then the doctor also comes out.

" There is nothing to worry about, the patient is fine. Due to inhaling too much helium gas, the oxygen supply in the patient's body had reduced in which results she became unconscious. I would suggest that she take rest for a few days, everything else is fine." Doctor says and went away.

The boys come into your room and find you lying down. Yoongi comes to you taking your hand in his, he kisses it.

You open your eyes when you feel something soft touching your hands.

You try to sit up and then Yoongi stops you. " The doctor said that you need rest, so stay lying down."

seokjin comes in front of you and starts scolding you " You know how worried we were. From today onwards I will never let you out of my sight. you always cause trouble for yourself. "

" Hyung, scold her later, let her recover first. " Namjoon says.

" This is all normal, hyung's inner mother always comes out when we get into trouble." Jungkook says it's like he's gotten used to it.

You start laughing when you hear Jungkook. While laughing you get choked and start coughing.

" Easy! Here, drink water." taehyung says and gives you water.

Yoongi and jimin made you sit and you drink water.

The boys are talking to you when the nurse comes.

" You guys can take the patient home but make sure she rests. " the nurse says.

" I will take care of discharge formalities and medication." Hoseok says and leaves with the nurse.

Boys drop you in front of the house. You take off Taehyung's coat that he gave you because you were cold. As soon as you are about to give him the coat, he grab you hand cover you with coat.

" You keep it and miss me seeing this." Taehyung says with an adorable smile.

You look at him and the other boys, you feel stupid for running away like that. You should have given them a proper explanation.

" Today that time- " You start but Taehyung places his finger on your lips.

he shakes his head " you don't need to give explanations. "

Namjoon comes forward and says. " We know all this suddenness will be too much for you. You take your time, we are in no hurry. "

" Take your time. We will wait for your answer." jimin says and kisses your forehead.

One by one all the boys kiss your forehead.

" I can wait my whole life for you, but please give us the answer before seokjin hyung get old." Jungkook says and winks.

You smile after hearing that and Seokjin starts scolding jungkook that it is bad to play joke on his elder brother.

" You should go in, it's cold outside." Yoongi says and ruffle you hair.

You say bye to the boys and went inside.

" Sweetie Where were you? Do you know how worried I was for you?" A warm voice.

you look towards the sound. " Aunty Choi." You say and hug her.

Mrs.Choi smiles and hugs you back. " Did you miss me? It took me more time to come back than expected."

You nod while hugging her. At this time you were in great need of someone's comfort. When you were locked in the store room, you thought that this would be your last day. That feeling that you will never see the your love ones again was terrifying.

" What's the matter? Is something bothering you?" Mrs. Choi ask when she feel you sobbing.

You don't say anything, Mrs. Choi make you  sit on the couch and gives you water.

" Sweetie you can tell me anything. " Mrs Choi assures you.

You just look at her with tearful eyes. " Today my happiness was in front of me but I rejected it. I feel like no matter how hard I tried, I couldn't move forward from the past. I want to forget my past memories and start a new beginning but nothing has been as I wanted." you say hiding your face.

" Y/n look at me. " Aunty says and caresses your head " Memories never leaves, some hunts you, some heals you and some hurts you. But whatever the memories are, they make you who you are today." she gives you smile.

" So it is better that instead of forgetting the memories, you learn to embrace them. Instead of leaving them behind, learn to take them with you." She wipes your tears.

You look at aunty and think. " Should I forget about moving on and listen to my heart??