Charity event

Days are passing and chae-won has started behaving different. She no longer sits with you guys at lunch. You have tried many times to ask her what the problem is, but every time she avoids it by making some excuse.

Boys have also started behaving starngely. Nowadays they always fought to sit next to you at lunch So you sit with one of them every day to stop the fighting.

As the day of freshers party is coming closer, the boys started clinging to you. They literally don't let any boy come near you, Although they doesn't say anything in front, but you saw once when a boy came to ask you for a date for the ball night, they glared at the him in such a way that he run away without listening to your answer.

Today is a charity event from the university. For the event, all the teachers and students who are interested in charity are going to the orphanage to distribute gifts among the children.

You all sat on the bus and because the boys were fighting to sit with you again so you sat with Yoongi because he was the only one who wasn't fighting.

Taehyung was insisting that you should sit next to him because Yoongi doesn't care where you sit, but a glare from Yoongi made Taehyung shut his mouth.

" I care okay, " Yoongi states as you were using your phone.

You look up from your phone and glance at him. " Huh??" You said confused.

" “I care whether you sit next to me or not” Yoongi repeats and you stare at him. You could see that red spots started appearing on Yoongi's cheeks.

You don't know what to say about this so you just look at him.Yoongi sees that you are staring at him intently so he says acting annoyed." What?? Go back to using your phone." He turns your head back towards your phone.

You sat dumbfounded in your seat, staring at your phone. " What just happened?? "

After reaching the orphanage, you all get off the bus.You were helping the teacher in carrying the children's gifts inside. Then namjoon comes to you.

" Y/n let me help you." Namjoon says while taking the gifts from your hands.

" No, I will take it. It's not that heavy." You say and try to take the gift back.

Namjoon turns his back to you so you can't get gifts " let me be a gentleman." he said and flashes you his dimple smile.

You give up and follow Namjoon. Both of you are walking when Namjoon trips on his own foot and falls down with the gifts. You catch him to stop him from falling but ended up falling on top of him.

Both of you groan due to the impact of coming in contact with the ground. Your head lands on namjoon's chest as he wrap his hand around you to save you from getting hurt. You slowly lift your head up from Namjoon's chest to look at him, but you quickly regret after seeing his face so close to yours.

Namjoon opens his eyes and his eyes meet yours, both of your breaths mixing with each other. You try to get off him but your hair gets stuck on the zip of his jacket.

" Ouch! " You yelp and you try to free the hair from its jacket.

" “Let me see.” Namjoon says and gently removes your hand from your hair. As soon as his hands touch yours, you feel like a electricity running through your body.

It would be a lie if Namjoon said he wasn't enjoying this moment. He was trying to impress you but his clumsiness never allowed him to be cool But right now he's happy that he's Clumsy.

Namjoon gently releases your brown hair from his jacket. You quickly get off him, offering your hand to Namjoon to help him stand.

Both of you stand looking at the gifts scattered around. You poke Namjoon with your elbow and say jokingly, “So this was your help.”

" This was not my intention when I offered my help." Namjoon says. You smile at Namjoon's words and together you pick up the gifts that fell down and put them inside.

" Well thank you for the help Mr. Clumsy gentalman. " You tease him. Namjoon just shake his head at you teasing and walk away to help others.

You were arranging the gifts on a table when Hoseok comes up to you and holds your hand.

" Y/n i need to take you somewhere. " Hoseok says and pulls you to the garden area.

" Wait- wait. First tell me what happened?" You ask but Hoseok doesn't listen to you.

" We don't have time to talk. Come on, I'll tell you when we get there. " Hoseok says pulling you.

When you reach the garden, there are some groups of children standing there. Hoseok pulls you towards those kids.

" Y/N, These kids dance very well, I was passing by here when I saw them dancing." Hoseok speaks and ruffles the hair of a kid.

You move forward and bend down to the level of the child standing in front of you."Oh, that's a very good thing. what is your name? " you ask.

The child in front of you plays with his finger, feel shy. " Doyun" he answer. You smile at his shy nature and pat your head.

A confident child comes from behind and asks, "Hyung, is noona your girlfriend?"

You get shocked after hearing the child You both laugh awkwardly and Hoseok responds." No, she isn't my girlfriend,  well not yet." He whispers the last part.  " She is a very good friend of mine and also my dance partner" He added with smile.

After talking to the kids for a while and teaching them some dance steps, you and Hoseok come inside where everyone is waiting for you. All of you children played many games together like musical chairs, dumb charades ,

You guys were just playing tug of war in which your team included Taehyung, Jungkook, Namjoon and some other students along with the kids. On the other team, there were children along with Seokjin, Hoseok, yoongi, Jimin and some other students.

As your team wins, you cheer loudly and start teasing other.

" This had to happen. These two muscular are in their team. " Seokjin complains, pointing at Namjoon and Jungkook. " At least one of these two should be in our team. "

" Hyung, you have lost so you are making all these excuses. " Taehyung says while smiling cheekily.

" This is your manners, I have raised you to say this to your elder brother. " Seokjin starts scolding taehyung.

Seokjin was scolding Taehyung when you feel thirsty so you went to drink water. You were about to drink when you got a text on your phone.

" Can we meet?" You read the text.