Ball night

Today is Freshers' Party day. Mi-Cha has come to your house since afternoon to get you ready. When you told Mi-cha that you were going to the party with Minho, she was a little disappointed. She says she ships you and the boys together.

" Is it necessary to wear so much makeup?" You sneeze as Mi-cha brushed a makeup brush on your face.

" Ofcourse This is important. I want that as soon as you enter the party, the boys leave chae-won and kept looking at you. " Mi-Cha says dreamily.

Your eyes roll after listening to her. " Nothing like this is going to happen. So stop this daydreaming. " you say punching her gently.

" Can't I imagine my favorites people together? " Micha muttered under her breath.

After some time Mi-cha fixed your hair for the last time.

" Perfect!! I can't believe that I made you so beautiful. I'm proud of myself. " She says proudly, patting her shoulders.

You smile at his behavior  " Thank you. Well, even if you were not here, I would still have gotten ready by myself. but still thank you. " You tease.

" Hey!! It's rude. " She pouts but after a while starts smiling.

" Don't forget to tell me what happened at the party. I want all tea. " She orders you.

You and Micha were talking when the sound of a car horn came from outside.

" Looks like Minho has arrived. you should go. " Micha says while looking out the window.

" It would be fun if you also came. I miss you in university. " You sulk while pouting.

Micha comes to you and pulls your cheeks. " My little girl. Stop sulking here and go to the party and have fun. "

You say goodbye to Mi- cha and go out.

" You look beautiful." Minho says as soon as you get into the car.

You are wearing a beautiful soft pink colour Princess gown.

( picture is not mine

( picture is not mine.)

" Thank you. You are also looking good." You told, and Minho drives.

Halfway through the drive, Minho speaks."Y/N I have given the ID of the person who uploaded that fake bully video of yours to a friend of mine. My friend is a hacker. He has said that he can trace that person. "

You were surprised that Minho still hasn't forgotten about helping you. " Really. So what did he say, how much time will it take? " You ask impatiently.

" He said he would tell me today or tomorrow. " Minho tells.

" Thank you Minho. You don't know how much you have helped me. " You speak gratefully.

" No problem. After all, what are friends for? " Minho chuckled.

You and Minho arrive at the ball venue. Since the theme of the party is Royal Ball, the party is also being held in the palace.There are beautiful decorations all around. Looking at the palace it seemed as if it was a fairytale castle.

Both of you go inside. All the girls are wearing beautiful princess gowns and the boys are wearing suits like princes.

Both of you go and stand aside and then Chae-won comes to you.

" Y/N you look very beautiful. " Chae-won compliment you.

You thank her and tell her that she is also looking very gorgeous. Chae-won is wearing a simple blue colored silk gown which has a slit on the left thigh which shows one of her legs.

" I can't see your dates. Where are they?" You question when you don't see boys in the party.

" They said that they has some work and will come in some time. " Chae-won gives the reason for their absence.

You nod and Chae-won takes you with her somewhere.

Chae-won takes you to a quiet place and says. " What do you think about me? "

" Huh? " You get confused by her sudden question.

" What do you think, will I be good for them? I mean, can I be their girlfriend? " Chae-won asks you while referring to the boys.

You become silent for a while. You remember your past life, how much the boys loved Chae-won. The entire university thought they were the best couple.

" Yes. I think you would make the best girlfriend, just like you are the best best friend. " You speak with a forced smile.

Chae-won smiles wide after listening to you and hugs you tightly. " Thank you. This is what I needed to hear. I am thinking of proposing the boys. You don't know how much I am in love with them, I feel like I will die without them in my life. "

" Don't say like this. I know you guys are perfect for each other." you speak.

Chae-won was telling you about the surprise proposal that she is planned for the boys, Just then your phone rings.

When you look at the phone, Minho was calling.

" I think we should go back to the party." You talk to her and you both went toward the party.

When you come back to the party, the boys are there but Minho is nowhere to be seen.

You go towards the boys. Boys keep staring at you. They feel like you're the only one at the party. You're looking so beautiful. You always stay simple without makeup, It's not that you don't look beautiful without makeup But today you, today you look like an angel in a soft pink gown.

You reach them with Chae-Won and wave your hand to bring them out of their thoughts.

" Hello! Earth to guys. " you speak.

Boys blink their eyes and smiles.

" You are looking very beautiful today. Y/n  " Seokjin compliments you and kisses the back of your hand.

" Yes. Your looking like a princess. " taehyung said stepping ahead.

Other boys also agree and you blush after hearing so much compliments.

You were talking to boys but suddenly someone push you aside and stands in front of you.

" Come on guys. Everyone is dancing, we should dance too. " chae-won asks boys standing infront of you. She takes Jimin to the dance floor with her.

While you were standing on the side, looking for Minho, when Taehyung appeared in front of you.

" What are you doing in corner? " taehyung asks

" Nothing. I'm looking for Minho." you speak. "Did you see Minho?" You question Taehyung.

An jealous expression appears on Taehyung's face upon hearing Minho's name.

" Leave Minho." Taehyung said with annoyance.

"  Will you dance with me princess y/n?" Taehyung asks, extending his hand like a prince.

You smile seeing him behaving like a prince and you lift the gown a little with both hands and bow like a princess. " It will be my pleasure. your highness " you speak while getting into character.

Hello guys!!

The first chapter of A Love So Dark Story has been uploaded. Since some of you want me to post fantasy stories too. So I will post that also next week.