Group assignment

At university

You and Chae-won come to university together. you put your stuff in locker And you go to Chae-Won.

" You know there is a club for extra activities in the university? Like for dancing, for singing and also for cooking." Chae-won tells you while showing her phone to you excitedly.

" "Hmm" you noded your head.

" Which club will you join? I'm thinking of joining the cooking club." Chae-won asked.

"I am not sure. I am busy." you speak

" "What do you mean, busy? Come on, you spend the whole day alone at home after university, doing nothing."Chae-won speaks with a blank expression.

" Yes, but there are university assignments and work." You make excuses.

" You give your excuse to someone else. I too am a university student, and this extra club is only for 1-2 hours." Chae-won speaks while folding her arms across her chest.

Chae-won sighs and says “ I am not forcing you. It's just you have changed these days, you don't even share things with me and stay at home. I know you are facing some problem. I just want you to do something that might take your mind somewhere other than your problem."

" Chae-won i doesn't want to hide anything from you. But there are some things that I have to handle myself" you say upset.

" it's ok! I understand. But if you have any problem that you can't handle, you can come to me anytime." chae-won said.

"I will. " you say with a small smile.

Chae-won looks at her watch and says" Okay, I am leaving, I am late for my class. You should think about the extra Activity Club, okay. "

You nod as she walks to her class.

You dance so well, if you don't use your talent then it will be of no use. " Hoseok said insistingly.
you remembered hoseok's words.

"Should I join a dance club?" you ask yourself.

At class

"Ok students, let's end today's lesson here." Teacher says while collecting books.

" I am giving you a group assignment in English Literature. You have to do the entire project in English. You can write a project on any good topic and also create photos and videos. The group whose project is good in the end will get 20 points extra in the exam. You have the whole week for this project. A group of 4 people will be formed. Those students whom  have selected group members, please provide me your names." The teacher says and leaves the class.

You turn towards mi-cha and say" You will be my group partner."

" Sure! I know two people who would be suitable for our group, I will ask them too." Mi-cha says.

You two are talking when someone clears his throat from behind you. You turn and see Jimin standing there with a sweet smile.

" Y/N Have you chosen your group? If you didn't choose, there is a vacancy in our group, you can come." the jimin says nervously.

" Sorry Jimin, I already - " You speak but Mi-cha comes in between you and speaks." Ofcourse why not? She will join your group."

You look at Mi-cha with a questioning face.

" Actually, the people I was talking about already had three people in their group, they just needed one member, so I said yes. Sorry but there is no room for you." Mi-cha speaks with a fake sad expression.

Jimin looks at you happily and says . "No problem. Y/N you can join our group." He takes your hand and leads you towards his group.

You look back at Mi-cha with a look of betrayal. But she gives you a thumbs up and mouthed have fun.

"Angry Bird!! Here " Taehyung waves his hand from his seat.

You and Jimin approach Taehyung and Jungkook as you reach there Jungkook gets up from his seat and offers you to sit.

" Ooo!! I didn't know our Jungkook had become a gentleman." Taehyung teases.

" hyung!!" Jungkook groaned.

Jimin shakes his head at their silly behavior and looks at you.

" Y/N Have you thought about which topic you want to make a project?" Jimin asks.

"No, not yet," you said.

"Have any of you have any idea about which topic we are going to work??"  you ask looking at the three of them

All three of them shake their heads no.

" We thought that first we will select members and then decide the topic." Jungkook speaks.

You nod in understanding and say, “Okay then, let's meet at a nearby café after university. Then discuss the topic.”

After class is over you go to the dance club.

You're standing outside dance class right now wondering whether you should go in or not. You came after listening to Chae-Won's words but while going inside you were thinking again about your decision.

"What should I do? Should I go back? No, I've come so far, it wouldn't be right to go back. " you muttered to yourself.

Suddenly the door of the dance class opened. you fell down in surprise.

" What are you doing on the ground?" someone says.

You stand up quickly and tuck your curls behind your ears in embarrassment.

You clear your throat and say, “Hello Hoseok-shi. I came here to join dance class."

" Good!! you can join dance class. You just have to fill the form and you can join from tomorrow." hoseok says
smiling.

You both go to dance class and Hoseok goes to the office to collect forms. You see that no one is in class.

Hoseok comes back and gives you the form. "Here."

You take the form and start filling it.

"Is there no one in class today?" you ask.

"Class is closed today." hoseok tells

you nod your head and fill the form.

" Here is my form, I will be on time tomorrow." you speak and start walking

" Y/N “Hoseok calls you. You turn and look at him to continue.

Hoseok comes in front of you and says, “Since you are coming here, you should have an audition. Will you dance with me."

You become speechless and just nod your head.

Hoseok extends his hand and gives you the sign to hold hands. you held his hand And hoseok takes you in front of the mirror.

" Just feel the music" he says and play the song.

You start dancing as Hoseok guides you. You feel like you are floating. Hoseok smoothes your movements. You remember that there was a time when you learned to dance to be Hoseok's partner. You worked so hard to prepare the special dance for Hoseok.

As the music was about to end, Hoseok grabbed your waist and lifted you into the air.

As soon as the music ended you turned away from Hoseok.

"Very good!! I will say it again, you dance very well." hoseok says smiling.

You bow your head respectfully and say, "Thank you Hoseok-shii, I think I should go, I have some work."

You quickly leave the dance class without listening to Hoseok. When you come a little distance then you stop.

" Please God!! Not again. I can't fall in love with them again." you say with your hand on your heart.