Date night

You are sitting in the restaurant right now, waiting for your date. Later when you reached home from university, you found out that your dad has fixed a date for you with the son of the big shareholder of his company. You remember this happened in your past life too but you did not come on a date because at that time you were in love with seven boys who didn't even give a heck about you.(note the sarcasm).

You're sitting right now with your mom and dad who are waiting for your date's father to talk about business.

"They don't know anything else except business and work." You thought and rolled your eyes secretly.

" Y/N please talk nicely to the guests. I don't want to see your spoiled behavior." your mother warns you.

"Y/N, they are from a big company. If things work out between you and their son, our business will gain benefit a lot" your dad says.

You just look at your parents in disbelief.

"Sorry we were a little late, there was a lot of traffic on the road." A man in his late 40s speaks.

Your parents stand up from their seats and your dad says, "No problem. It hasn't been much time since we arrived."

" Mr. Kim, this is my daughter y/n" your mother says as you stand up and bow your head in respect.

" Y/n what a lovely name for lovely girl. My son is also coming." Mr Kim say.

" Here is my son Yoongi. He is my second eldest son. " Mr Kim introduce him.

" Hello everyone " He says and bows his head.

When his eyes fall on you, he also becomes surprised like you, he also did not think that you would be here.

" Yoongi Meet Y/N. She is Mr. L/N's daughter. " yoongi's dad says

" I know her, she and I study in same university. " yoongi says.

" Ohh! this is nice, since you both already know each other Why don't you two talk alone while we finish talking about business?" your mother says looking at you and Yoongi.

""Yes, yes, why not?" Yoongi's dad also agrees.

You and Yoongi stand up and walk towards the balcony of the restaurant.

" I didn't know I'd find you here." yoongi says.

"Me too" you say it with a sigh.

" Have you come here of your own free will or has your dad also brought you here??" you question while looking outside.

"Also?" Yoongi looks at you with raised eyebrows.

" Yes, who goes on arranged dates these days? " you say obviously.

" Well me, maybe " yoongi says with expression less face

" What I mean to say is that love is something that just happens, it cannot be arranged. So why go on arrange dates." You explain out of fear that he might take your words wrong.

He just nods and looks outside.

" So you have also brought here by your dad?" you ask.

" hnmm, i cannot say no to dad That's why I'm here." Yoongi speaks

" And how come you are here? " Yoongi questions.

"Couldn't escape dad," you says.

" Hey! Let's get out of here." You smile slyly.

" uuh?? What do you mean?" Yoongi asks confused.

"Ok answer my questions" you say. " Are you interested in arranged dates??" you asked.