Confessions

You found yourself outside the palace like Seokjin said to you. You make your way around the back side of the palace.

As soon as you reach there you see a path leading down which is decorated with fairy lights.

Gaping at the beautiful site you make your way there. You stand in front of path. There was a board hanging on the plant.

" If you are Y/N then please follow the fairy lights and if you are not then go away from here." You read the board and chuckled.

You follow the fairy lights. your heart was beating fast. You felt like your a heroine of those romantic stories, where hero decorate everything for heroine.

Slowly making your way ahead, admiring the fairy lights. You reach a tree which was decorated with lamps and lights.

There was a heart made with candles on the ground. You carefully made you way inside the heart making sure to not burnt your gown. As soon you stand in middle of heart, rose petals stats falling from above on you.

With a smile you move you hand forward catching petals in your hands. As you were busy catching the rose petals a fimilar voice cautch your attention.

" Y/n " a soft voice spoke.

You turn around and see boys standing there with smile. You walk out of that candle heart and stand in front of them.

"Why did you guys do all these decorations?? " You questions looking around.

The boys shook thier head as Namjoon came forward and grab your hand.

" We want to confess something, so please listen to us." Namjoon said. He took a deep breath collecting his courage as he continued. "You know Y/n I'm usually very clumsy, i always broke thing accidentally. but for you i wanted to be that guy who never break your heart. I wanted to be that person who made your heart flutter, just like you made mine" His eyes fix on you which show so many emotions love, affection and truth.

Saying this Namjoon move aside and seokjin came forward. " Y/n. When I look at you for the first time, you were sitting alone looking mysterious. That time I decided that I wanted to know you, but after spending time with you I feel i didn't just wanted to know you but be with you.... for the rest of my life. " He said smiling softly at you frozen figure. Before giving a way for hoseok to came ahead.

Hoseok gave you his sunshine smile which look somehow nervous. "Y/N When you joined the dance class, you became the dance partner I always wanted.Now I am looking for my life partner and I want that to be you. will you be?? " Hoseok asked while his face show little bit fear. Fear of getting rejected.

"Do you remember that day on the date you said that there are only a few things in a person's life that he can choose as per his own will? And one of them is a life partner. I think I have choosen Y/N, it's you. It's you who I want to spend my life with." Yoongi says looking at you with loving eyes.