I will help you

You reached the location sent in the text. You looked around and saw that this was the same park where you met Chae-won for the first time.

( Flashback)

A little girl was crying because some children were making fun of her.

" Hey! wat are you doing?" 5 year old little Y/N shouted.

A boy who is about 8 years old says, "This is none of your business. Get out of here little girl "

Younger Y/N stands in front of the crying girl, covering her.

" If you guys don't leave from here, I will shout and guard uncle will complain about you to your parents that you are troubling us." little y/n speaks sternly.

After listening to Y/N, the kids who were making fun of the little girl leave.

" Are you OK?? Don't cry, I chased away the bad kids." little y/n speaks while smiling.

" Really! "The little girl says while wiping her tears.

Little Y/n nod her head " what is your name." she asks.

" Cha- chae-won" little girl speaks hesitantly.

" Hello chae-won, I am Y/n." Little Y/N extends her hand for a handshake.

two little girls shake hands and start playing together.

" Y/n!! You came." a voice comes from behind you.

When you turn, chae-won was standing there smiling. "'I didn't think you would come."' Chae-won says smilingly, "You were at a charity event with the boys, so I thought maybe you would refuse to come here."

" Chae-won you are my best friend, you are my priority. " you spoke. " Okay, come on, Now tell me why you have been ignoring me for so long." you added while pouting.

Chae-won shakes her head and holds your hand. " All those things later, first come with me, I have something to show you. " she pulls you somewhere.

Both of you come and stand near a big tree.

" Do you remember this tree house?we had so much fun here. " Chae-won says pointing towards the tree house.

" Yeah, you remember when we used to bunk classes and come here in high school. " you said remembering old memories.

Chae-won nods and takes you inside the tree house. " I have a surprise for you, wait for it." she tells you and goes somewhere.

You look at the tree house, many of your memories are related to this place. Whenever you felt lonely at home, you used to come here.

You go to the window where you written your name with Chae-won as a child. when you touch it you feel the presence of someone behind you.

Startled, you turn back to see Chae-won is standing behind you with the cake.

" Suprise!! Do you remember that on this day, 15 years ago, you saved me from that bully. Today was the day we became friends. So happy friendship aniversary. " Chae-won says while bringing the cake in front of you.

" OMG!! You remember." You say in surprise.

Both of you happily blow the candle together and feed the cake to each other.

Smiling, you turn to Chae-won and hug her.

" So that's why you were avoiding me, this was your surprise." You say, releasing her from the hug.

" No, actually there was some other reason for me ignoring you." Chae-won says taking your hand in her hands.

" Please don't misunderstand me. I never had any intention of coming between you guys, that is why I was maintaining distance from you." Chae-won says.

You get worried listening to her words." Chae-won I will never misunderstand you. you can tell me anything." you said.

Chae-won looks into your eyes and says while holding your hand. " I love Boys."

You hand slips from her as soon as those words come out of her mouth.

" I fell in love with them the first time I saw them. They are so kind and gentle that I could not stop myself from falling in love with them. " She says as you step back. " I know something is going on between you guys, that's why I will go away from you guys. I will never show my face to you guys."

Hearing her wordsyou stop taking steps backward." What do you mean you will go away from us?" you ask.

" I don't want to be a trouble in your love life. That's why I have decided to take transfer from here." Chae-won says while wiping her tears.

Maybe if you were the same Y/N as past, then maybe you would have let Chae-won go and take advantage of this opportunity.But you know that no matter how hard you try, they will never love you. And you also know the pain of losing a true friend because of a stupid mistake.

You should have seen this coming.They are made for each other.

You swallowed the painful lump stuck in your throat " There is nothing like that between us. They don't love me. You have misunderstood." You say, forcing a smile.

" Really!!" Chae-won says in shock. You nod and silence falls between the two of you.

"If that's the case, can you help me? I am sure, you know boys very well, if you help me then boys will also fall in love with me." Chae-won speaks hesitantly.

You tighten your fists on your side. and you said " Sure! I will help you."

Chae-won happily hugs you tightly and says. " You are the bestest best friend in this world. "

You just pat her back gently and smile forcefully. " This had to happen. I should not be sad, I have chosen to move on from the past, yes!!. But Have I moved on from the past?"

You are on your way home, after make an excuse to Chae-won that you have some important work.as you reached your room you get texts from boys.

" Y/N you left without telling. Everything is fine? " - Seokjin's text.

" You reached home safely, right?Text me back when you get home." - Yoongi's text.

" Angry Bird We're having so much fun here, but I miss you, If you were here it would be double fun." - Taehyung's text

" The kids here are asking me to teach them how to dance.Will you teach them dance with me?" - Hoseok's text.

" If you have any problem you can talk to me. " - Namjoon's text.

" You're not responding to anyone's texts, are you okay?" - Jimin's text.

" Y/N where are you?? tell us. Everything is alright?" - Jungkook's text.

You read boys' texts and reply them.

"Everything is fine, I have reached home. I have some work so I'll talk to you guys later." You press the send button and lie down on your bed.

" Am I doing right?" You speak to yourself.