Sick

“Food is ready!” you say, placing the food on the dining table. While maknea Line And Namjoon is lying on the couch tired after working.

Jungkook stands up from the couch and says "Finally. Food."

" Jungkook, help me, my back is broken due to work. "Taehyung raises his hand from the couch and speaks. Without listening to him, Jungkook quickly sits on the chair at the dining table.

Hoseok comes from the washroom, and helps Taehyung to make him stand.

" You are my savior! Hyung." Taehyung says clinging to Hoseok.

You shake your head at Taehyung's dramatic behavior And keep the last dish on the table.

When you come to the dining room with soup, you see everyone sitting at the table and eating as if they have not had food for a long time.

" So who will give Seokjin food in his room?" You ask but no one answers.

Yoongi comes from behind you and sits in the chair and says, "No one is going to go. Why don't you give him?"

" Nobody's going, so why don't you go? " you say to yoongi. Yoongi just waves his hands and mutters “I'm tired.”

You sigh and ask, "Which room is Seokjin's?"

"Room number 3 of the right corridor upstairs." jimin speaks with mouth full of food.

You make your way upstairs and knock on Seokjin's room door. When you hear a faint voice "Come in" you went inside

All the lights inside the room are switched off, only one lamp is on. You carefully go in the dark to the table near the bed and put the soup on it.

" seokjin-shi I've brought soup for you," you say softly.

Jin opens his eyes after hearing your voice.He blinked a couple of times to clear his vision. " Y/n?? You here."

You node your head and help him sit.

" I came here for a literature project. " You say and pick up the pillow from the side and place it behind Jin.

Jin's stop breathing after seeing you so close. The light of the lamp falls on your face makes your face glow in dark. He took a deep breath to remove your face from his mind.But your fragrance reaches his nose which makes him aware of your presence.

" Are you comfortable?" you ask, pulling back.

"Y-yes " Jin answers hesitantly.

You pick up the soup on the table and place it in front of Jin." Drink soup, you will feel better. " you say

Jin listens to you and drinks the soup silently.

" Do you have fever?" you ask and place your hand on his forehead. As soon you him, he choke on soup and start coughing.

You pour water into the glass and give it to him." Are you okay?" You ask.

" i-i m fine" jin says.

Jin finishes the soup and you stand up, taking the bowl from him.

" “Did you take medicine?” you question jin.

"Hmm" He noded his head and lies back down.

You go to the door and say, "If you need anything, we're downstairs." And you slowly close the door and leave.

Seeing the door closing, Jin says to himself, "It seems that I am very ill." And place his hand on his beating heart.

You came downstairs and put the bowl in the kitchen sink.

" "Y/N, don't you want to eat?" Namjoon asks before taking a bite of food.

You shake your head and say, “No, I am not hungry, would you mind if I make coffee for myself.”

" No, go ahead" namjoon said.

You make coffee for yourself and come to the living room, by then everyone is sitting in the living room having dinner. You sit in a bean bag and sip coffee.

" Y/N! I was wondering how you came to know our address, as far as I remember I didn't tell you yesterday." Jimin asks while sitting on the love seat with Jungkook.

Hearing the jimin, you accidentally spill the coffee out of mouth on Hoseok.

" Y/N what have I done to you today? " Hoseok says while cleaning his face with tissue paper.

You place the coffee mug on the table and apologize to Hoseok.

What can I say about how I know their address? What if they consider me a stalker?

You laughed nervously and said, “You forgot, you told me the address when we came out of the café.”

Jimin made a thinking face and then agreed that perhaps he must have told you the address.

You breathe a sigh of relief and call jungkook and taehyung to start the project.

When you look at your watch it shows 7:30 pm. You say goodbye to everyone and leave to go home.

" "Y/N I will walk you to your house." Namjoon says and starts wearing his shoes.

You refuse but Namjoon says he needs to get something from the store so he will drop you home.

Both of you walk silently on the road.

"why is it so awkward here "you think

Namjoon clears his throat and asks, “How was your statistics test?”

" that went well, I also passed. Thanks to you" you says with a grateful smile.

"It was no big deal, you can come to me anytime if you have any problem related to studies” Namjoon says scratching the back of his neck.

You nod and pass another grateful smile.

From a distance, both of you appear to be a lovely couple who have come for a night walk. But from close, both of you have awkward expressions on your faces.

The silence starts to bother you, so you think of removing this awkward silence, you say "What major are you doing?"

" I am majoring in business. To handle dad's business in future" Namjoon says.

" oo! You want to do this, right?" You keep asking, wondering if Nanjoon is also doing things for his dad's happiness like Yoongi?

"Yes! I have always been interested in business. But why are you asking?" Namjoon asks curiously.

"No, nothing, I was wondering if you were also like Yoongi" you say.

" I was wondering if you already knew Yoongi hyung? Because today Yoongi hyung agreed with you without saying anything " namjoon asks raising an eyebrow.

You nod and say, “Yes, Yoongi and I went on a date, actually your and my parents fixed our date.”

"Oh!  you are that girl who made our Yoongi hyung run away." Namjoon says in surprise

You laugh and say, "You are talking as if I have done something impossible."

"Well, what you have done is next to impossible." Namjoon also laughs. you both talk and laugh while walking to your house.

"Well, We have reached my home," you tell.

" Ok then, bye!" Namjoon says and drops you off outside your house.

You also say bye and go inside the house.