Truth

After being discharged from the infirmary, you drive Chae-won to her place. Punching the password to her apartment door, you bring her inside and sat her the living room couch.

" Wait here, I'll bring you a glass of water and a painkiller. " You say and walk toward the kitchen.

Chae-won takes medicine and put the glass on table.

"Where was your attention? How did even you sprin your foot?" You sigh.

" Y/n don't be upset, I'm sorry, I will be careful next time." Chae-won whines and looks at you with puppy eyes. "Y/N-ah look at how much pain I am in, will you leave me alone like this?" She pout at you.

The worried expression leave your face and You chuckle at her childish antics and sit next to her. " You don't need to pout at me big baby, if you want then I will stay here today." You roll your eyes jokingly and smile. A big smile spreads across Chae-won's face and she hugs your shoulders. " You know you're the best, and we are doing movie Marathon tonight" She beam happily.

A small smile appears on your lips, looking at her excited self "Let me take you to your room so you can change and I'll make something. I know you must be feeling hungry." You giggle getting up from the couch.

Chae-won salutes you playfully and stands with your support. Leaving Chae-won in her room, you come down to the guest room, since you used to stay here for sleepovers earlier, there would be some of your clothes.

After founding your clothes in closet, you change from university clothes, you wear an black oversized shirt and grey sweatpant. Tieing your hair into a messy bun you enter to the kitchen. You scan the things kept in the fridge before decided to make ramen.

You grab two packets of ramen from the top cabinet and put a pot on the gas to boil water. As you were busy cooking, your phone rings from the living room. You turn down the gas flame and went to the living and pick up your phone.

The hospital number is displayed on your phone screen, you remember you had given your contact on the hospital as a second guardian since minho doesn't have father.

You quickly pick up the call, wondering if something might happen to Minho. As soon as you answer the call, a ruff voice comes from the other end.

" Hello Y/n, Can you hear me?"

"Minho, is this you?" You gape in surprise. You hear minho's painful groan from other side and nurse telling him to stay layed.

"Are you okay?? What are you doing??" You asked worried. "You should rest, I'm coming to meet you there." You say, and are about to hang up the phone when Minho speaks. " Y/n, listen to me, I have to tell you something important."

"That day at the fresher's party. It was her."

Flashback (Fresher's party night.)

Minho POV

I got a call from my friend Joshua whom I had asked to investigate about the fake id who had spread false rumors about y/n. He found out who did it.

I call Y/N to tell her but she doesn't pick up her phone. I leave the text thinking she might not have heard the call over the loud music of the party.

I look for Y/N in the party but she is nowhere to be found. Anxiety creeps into my heart, wondering if Y/N is in trouble? I come out to the garden to look for Y/ and then my eyes fall on Namjoon who is standing next to the other boys. I hurried towards them in hope that they might know where is Y/n.

" Have you guys seen Y/N?" I asked worriedly.

The boys look at each other, but didn't say anything "Yes. she was with us some time ago." seokjin tells.