Help

" Y/n help me! I'm locked in 2nd floor store room"

Reading the text again, you type quickly.

" Who are you?? " You send. Not getting any reply for a minute, you start getting worried.

" What happen?? Are you ok??" You send again. You tried to call but the phone was switched off.

"Maybe it was a prank, but if someone was really in trouble." You think and decide to check once.

You come down from the roof and try to find the store room on the 2nd floor.

You were wandering here and there in search of a store room, the second floor was completely empty. You see a room at the end of the hallway which looks like a store room.When you go there you find that the room is locked from outside. You open the latch and go inside. You guessed it right, it was a store room.

The whole room was dark. " Hello!! Is anyone here?? " You call.

You hear a whimper sound coming from behind a large shelf. you went there in the search of the voice.

When you get there, it's completely dark, you can't see anything.

You turn on your phone's flashlight and see...

A tape recorder???

A tape record from which the voice of a whimper was coming. You hold the tape record in your hands and pondered. " is someone pranking me. "

You sigh, thinking that your classmates might be playing a prank on you. But as soon as you turn to get out of the store room, someone locks the door from outside.

You quickly went to the door and knock. " Hey!! Open the door. I'm still here."

When you don't get any respond from outside you start banging the door harder.

" Guys!! It's not funny. Get me out of here" You yell in the hope that maybe the person outside the door will realize that this is becoming too much for a joke.

You hear someone's footsteps going further and further away. you start becoming worried and start shouting. " Don't leave me here. Open the door. "

The sound of footsteps disappears completely and so does your hope of getting out.

You sit against the door and keep your head on the door.  When you check your phone, there is no network connection. You message boys in group chat but it doesn't sent.

You stand up to find the network and lift the phone up, hoping to catch the network.

" Please just one line. Please" You pray.

All your attention is on the phone, you didn't look at the box placed in front of you and while moving forward, you trip over it and knock it down on the table.

The table falls on the helium gas cylinder which is used to fill the balloons at the party, it's started leaking and the gas starts spreading throughout the entire store room.

You fell down and your phone slip away  from your hands.

" Ouch!!" You yelp and elbow your elbows. You see that gas has started spreading in the room.

You cover your mouth and went to the door and start banging loudly.

" Someone help!! get me out of here. " You shout while covering your mouth.

Soon you feel suffocated and started coughing loudly. You sit down as the supply of oxygen in your body starts decreasing. It becomes difficult for you to breathe and darkness begins to appear before your eyes.

" Will my second chance in life end here? " You think this in your mind. You stretch your arms and try to reach for your phone to call someone for help but slowly your eyes close and you fall on the ground unconscious.

In the hall.

Minho was looking for you everywhere. He calls you serval time but your phone is out of network area. He found out who uploaded that fake video of yours.When he came to the hall to tell you, you were not there, since then he has been looking for you but you are somewhere new. He comes out to the garden to look for you but you are not there either.

"Damn it !! Y/n where are you?? " Minho grumbles in frustration.

He was about to go back inside when he sees the boys coming. The boys are looking a bit sad but ignoring all this he went toward them and asks.

" Have you guys seen Y/N?" Minho asked worriedly.

The boys look at each other , they remember that how you ran away. You must have gone somewhere quiet for a while, they think.

"Yes. she was with us some time ago." seokjin tells.

Minho breathes a sigh of relief thinking that you are with them.

" Okay! Where is she?? I need to talk to her." Minho asks when he doesn't see you around.

Yoongi was initially irritated that you had brought Minho as your date and after your rejection, he was not in the mood to see him. So when Minho asks him about you he snapped.

" Didn't you hear Jin hyung said that she was with us some time ago, we don't know where she is now. " Yoongi was angry in the beginning but in the end his voice becomes like a whisper.

Minho crushes your brows together  " What do you mean, don't know where she is now?? why did you let her go alone?? " he almost start yelling.

"Dude , she is not a child. She can go anywhere alone. I don't understand why you are doing so much drama. " Taehyun says to Minho when he sees Minho yelling at Yoongi.

Minho looks at everyone angrily and says " Drama? I'm not doing any drama. I've been trying to call y/n for an hour. She isn't responding to any of my texts and her phone is also out of network service. " He says worriedly that maybe you're in trouble.

Boys also start worrying about you after listening to Minho. You may have gone to a quiet place but by not replying to Minh's texts like this, you will never make him worry.

The boys take out their phones and call you.Your phone was coming out of network service again and again.

Boys groan in frustration when you don't even get their texts.

Namjoon rubs his forehead in tension and gives instructions. " Okay! So we all separate and search for Y/N. Whoever finds y/n will text the others. " He says and everyone split in different directions.

Everyone is running here and there looking for you, unaware that if they don't hurry up, this will be your last day.