Hangout

You were very busy these days, studies, group projects and dance practice.

You took on another responsibility on your shoulders, the responsibility of keeping Minho and Chae-won away from each other. Since you consider Minho as your friend so you don't want him to get heartbroken in the future like past.

Right now you and Minho are sitting on the rooftop of the university.

"Minho what is your opinion about chae-won." you ask.

Minho looks at you and said "chae-won? She's nice." " Why did you ask?"

" nothing, Just like that." you shrug your shoulders.

Both of you hear the bell which means break time is over. The two of you make your way downstairs.

You were walking when you heard your name. When you look back, jin was standing there.

Jin comes to you and says "Y/N, you also have the same lecture as me. let's go to class together."

You agree and turn to Minho "I'll see you later." Minho nod his head and walk away.

" "Y/N will you hang out with us?" Jin asks you as you two walk toward class.

" Hangout?" you repeat.

Jin says that your group project turned out well, and since you took care of him when he was ill, so he will give you a treat. You agree and both of you go inside the class.

" Okay Y/N let's meet after your dance class." Jin says and walks towards the cafeteria.

You reach the dance class after changing your clothes. You are stretching when Hoseok comes to you.

" Y/N are you coming to hangout today?" hoseok asks.

“Yes, but where are we going?” you ask, stretching.

Hoseok corrects your position and says, “I think Arcade, Jungkook has been asking us to go for a long time.”

" ohh" you speak and stretch into the right position.

" "Y/N be on time" Hoseok says as he packs his thing.

You give OK sign and ask “Where should I meet you guys?”.

" Oo! Jin hyung didn't tell you the location " hoseok asks.

You shake your head. Hoseok asks for your phone number and says he'll text you the location. You give him your number and come out of the dance class.

You reach the university gate But before you can leave you see Mi-cha. She looked very tensed and scared. She had a package in her hand which was held tightly by her. You call out to her but she starts going without hearing your voice, you move forward to follow her but someone from behind closes your eyes.

" Guess who? " someone speaks.

" Taehyung! Don't you think we have grown up to play all this?" you say in deadpan voice.

" Why are you always serious, Angry Bird! Chill out a little." Taehyung says and pulls your cheeks.

You slap his hand away from your cheek and say" What are you doing here?"

" I came to remind you, that we are going to hangout. It would be nice if you came on time." Taehyung tells you.

" Yeah! Yeah! I know I will be on time" you say.

Taehyung gives you a big smile and walks away.

You think of Mi-cha and you look back.
"What was Mi-cha doing here for this late?" You thought. "  I will ask her tomorrow."

You changed your clothes or checked your phone. Hoseok texted you the address where they would meet you, you searched the address, it would take you 15 minutes to reach there so you left the house.

You all meet outside the arcade and you go inside. As soon as you reach inside, the Maknea line pulls you somewhere.

" Here Y/N i want to challenge you in car racing." Taehyung speaks and takes you to the racing point. Jimin and Jungkook also line up, saying that they also want to compete with you.

" Nooo!! I definitely think there is a problem with my car." You exclaim while kicking the gas pedal hard.

Jimin laughs behind you and says, "Why don't you just admit that racing isn't your cup of tea?"

You looked at Jimin with sharp eyes. And put your attention back on the race.

You make a sound of frustration when your screen says 'You Lose'.

Jungkook screams in excitement and hugs Taehyung.

You go back to the hyung line. On the way, Taehyung teases you about how anyone can go the opposite direction in a race. You just pout and say it's not your fault that the race directions were so confusing.

When you approach the hyung line you see Namjoon and Yoongi playing a shooting game and Seokjin and Hoseok cheering for them.

You arrive and ask, "What's going on?"

" There is a competition between Namjoon and Yoongi and the one who loses will do laundry for a week." Hoseok tells and cheers for Nanjoon.

"Yes!" Yoongi cheers when he wins over Nanjoon by 6 points.

" OK. I will do laundry for a week. namjoon says.

" No way! There is no way I am letting you anywhere near washing machines. I don't want our house to flood." seokjin says teasingly to namjoon.

"Hyung!!" namjoon says embarrassed.

From there you all go to the Horror 3D Game section. you guys make two teams.

" Well Y/N is with us so we can make an equal team." jimin says.

maknae line and seokjin are in one team and you and namjoon, hoseok and yoongi are in one.

In the game you have to kill zombies. Your team goes first. You are playing the game well after killing two or three zombies but suddenly Hoseok starts shouting in your ears. 

" Y/n!! Y/n save meee!" Hoseok clings to you and say.

You tried your best to play well even after the hoseok was clingy to you. You don't know if you should laugh because it was so hilarious to see him screem at everything,Or should cry because every time he was shouting in your ear.

After your turn, Maknea Line and Seokjin went, Seokjin was also shouting at everything like Hoseok. He was clinging to Jungkook. Jungkook was trying his best to get away from but Jin didn't bug a bit.

" We will never play that game again." Seokjin says while drinking water.

Hoseok agrees and says he felt like he was going to have a  mini heart attack during the game.

You all laugh and decided that you all should have dinner now.