Game on

Y/n POV

After meeting with chae-won and chatting with her for an hour. I made my way toward home.

" I'm home " I says as I enter inside.

" Oh your home . How was your first day sweetie?? " Aunty Choi asked me.

Aunty Choi is the one who raised me , because mom and dad were always busy with their work. She is like mother figure to me.

" it was good. Are mom and dad home?? " i asked her and pour myself glass of water.

" No . They said they have some important work in office so they will be coming back late " aunty Choi answer looking me with apologitic face.

" It's ok. I understand" i said to her before walking toward my room.

Reaching in my room. I let myself fall in my bed.

No I don't understand. I don't understand that why they always had to work . Did they forget they also have a daughter. Did they know that their daughter also need their time and affection. I sigh at my thought and fall asleep.

It's been a week since my last encounter with jin. From that day onwards I started being extra careful toward them. My last encounter with one of them was two days ago when jimin accidentally spilled his coffee on me while running away from jungkook, after that i didn't meet any of them.

In whole week of this hide & seek. One thing has good happened to me that I met Mi-cha. She is a sweet and shy girl who love to mind her own business. She isn't like my those past fake friends who only like to gossips and we're with me because of popularity. When things got hard for me in the past everyone gave up on me, chae-won was the only one who was there for me. I hope that Mi-cha is also like her.

Still y/n's pov:

Everybody is in basketball court because today is a gym day, according to our PE teacher we students are too lazy so we all should exercise once in a week

"Okay! Students today we're going to play basketball. " PE teacher says and all the students groan in dislike. I smiled to myself because I m very good at basketball.

" Everyone spill in two teams girls v/s boys." PE teacher said. Everyone start complaining that, this is unfair because boys are taller than girls but spill in two teams as teacher says.

" Sorry sir for being late. I got stuck somewhere." someone said. I tilted my head to look who's voice is that. Only to see Min yoongi with his 6 others friends

What the hell they are doing here?? ok jimin, taehyung and jungkook are in first year so I understand why they are here but the other 4 are here?I questioned in my head while looking at them.

" Ooh No problem" PE teacher replied to yoongi before turning towards us and speaking. " students your senior Min yoongi will be supervising your basketball play today."

Hearing PE teacher all the girls start squealing in excitement.

" wahh! they are here. Did you see, they are so good looking. " chae-won said fangirling over them.

" We would also like to watch the match. We have nothing else to do so we thought we might as well come." Namjoon says to teacher.

" It's fine. You all can watch the match." Teacher says and walk in center of court. " Students let's start the match. The team that scores more points in 30 minutes will win. Teacher says and blow the whistle.

We are losing. No we are terribly losing. 10 min has been passed but we couldn't gain a single point on the other hand boys are in 13 points. I m here sitting in substitute players place because according to our team I m too short for playing basketball. Like seriously I'm just 2-3 inch short from them how dare they call me short.

In the middle of the game, Chae-won's leg twists and she falls. Everyone helps her and makes her sit on the vacant seat.I hurriedly walk toward her direction to check upon her.

" Are you okay??" I ask chae-won sitting beside her.

" I m fine just a little bit pain nothing to worried about. " chae-won answers me.

" looks like now u have to play in chae-won place" the captain said looking at me.

I look at chae-won before walking toward basketball court.

" Yay! Finally now you can play with us ." Mi-cha said smiling happily.

" I think we should just declare that boys are winner's. Girls didn't even made a single point and we are already in 20." Said a boy looking us with cocky eyes.

" Yes this is no fun. They are too short to make a goal and they don't even know how to play. " Jungkook said jokingly as all the boys noded in agreement while laughing.

The thing I hate the most after mom dad work is being called short. When I was little none of boys would let me play basketball because they thinks I m short and girls that was my age don't like playing it. So I always play alone.

" Hey!! Who are you calling short " I said to jungkook through gritted teeth. I think I have spoken with so much anger that I saw jungkook flinch from my voice.

" You. I'm calling you short. " Jungkook said in amusement seeing my angered look. He thinks it's entertaining calling us short. i thought while glaring at him.

" You better be prepared because this shorty is going to make sure that you all lose." I said challenging him. I know I m going to regret this but right now all I can see is how to erase that teasing smile from his face.

" Are you challenging us. " said taehyung with teasing smirk on his face. " Well then challenge accepted. " He finish his sentence and put his hand on jimin's shoulder.

" Guys don't start fighting. It's just a game. " Hoseok said from his seat.

" we are not fighting hyung, we're just making match intresting. " jimin says with innocent smile on his face.

" Okay everyone no need to fight. Rule change, the team who will scores 5 points first. Wins." Yoongi said.

" SCORE " i shouted as I throw the ball in basketball net. I heard Mi-cha celebrating while screaming " that's my girl" A smirk come across my face as I saw the score board. Girls 4 : boys : 1 .
They shouldn't underestimate me.

I walked towards maknea line before talking water bottle.

" Aww what happened. How are you feeling, after seeing yourself losing from short girls. " I said with wide smirk plastered on my face. Their face looks like they're in disbelief, they look so funny.

They didn't said anything just looked at me with glare.

" What cat got your tongue." I said mockingly.

" Don't celebrate victory yet, who knows we may win later." Jungkook says with force smile.

The atmosphere around us became completely serious. I just need one more point to win. Everyone surrounded me. On my left side there is Jungkook to snatch the ball from me, on my right side is Jimin who can take the ball away from me at any time just on one mistake of mine. I moved my head and look at Mi-cha making eye contact with her, i noded my head in right direction where is jimin. She get my movements and stood behind jimin.

" Catch " I said to Mi-cha before passing her ball. She catch the ball and run toward the net and I run behind her.

All the boys tried to take ball from her but before anything she throw the which landed on net. Anddddd

S C O R E

Screaming with joy, I ran towards Mi-Cha. I hugged her and started jumping.

" We did it. We did it." Mi-cha whisper still in shocked that she score a point.

" Yes we did it " I said with wide smile plastered on my face.

Losing her from hug I turn around to check upon chae-won with smile on my face but my smile dropped after seeing her laughing and talking with hyung line. A pang of hurt come across my heart. I know I shouldn't have felt like that. I know they'll never love me and I promised myself that I'll move on from them. Forcing smile on my face i started to made towards Mi-Cha.

" Hey!! Watch out!! " someone shouted but before I could realise what's up. I felt a strong hit on my head and i blackout.