Bitter memory and sweet chocolate

Author pov

Y/n entered the university and started walking towards the locker. She put her things inside the locker.

" Hey basketball girl. " she heard someone shouting. She turn her head to see Jungkook running toward her.

He came near her and started panting. Y/n look at him with surprised face. She didn't think he would come to her.

" Do you need anything?? " Y/n asked him.

" Yes. I want to play another basketball game with you. And just me and you, one on one. I will defeat you this time. Jungkook said with determination.

" No " You said and started walking towards class.

" No " jungkook repeat to himself and blink his eyes in surprise.

" But why " jungkook said and follow you.

" Because I don't want to." You said with deadpan expression and enter inside classroom.

" What are you doing?? " You said as you saw Jungkook sitting next to you.

" What ?? I am just sitting with you. " Jungkook said innocently.

" Yes, I can see that, but why are you sitting here, didn't you sit in front. " you says.

" I m sitting here because I want to " He said mimicking your expression from earlier. You didn't say anything to him, just stared at him with irritated eyes.

Mi-cha came to class And seeing you sitting with Jungkook, she raised an eyebrow. You just shrugged your shoulders and took out your notebook.

Mi- cha sat beside you and whisper yell " what in the world jungkook is doing here??"

You looked at her and said " Ask him. "

she looked at jungkook who just wave his hand and look forward. She also looked ahead with a confused face waiting for teaching.

"will you stop following me " You said to Jungkook with a sigh. At this time you have empty period. Mi-Cha has some other class so she left. Now it's you and jungkook and he has been following you around like a puppy.

" I won't stop chasing you until you agree to play basketball with me." Jungkook says with his hands in his pockets.

" look what that is " You said as Jungkook turned his head to look. you ran away from there.

When you felt you were at a safe distance you stopped running. You looked around and realized that you had come somewhere else from the university main building. You saw a door and opened it. Inside there were big mirrors all around. there was a speaker on the side.You went inside the room and got stood in the middle.past memories come to your mind again.

" 5 6 7 8 Okay good job y/n. You are learning well compair to new students. " Your dance teacher praised you.

" thank you teacher." you said happily. When you found out that Hoseok liked dancing, you also joined dance classes.Thinking that maybe he might like you after seeing you dance.Or maybe you two become dance partners.

3 months later ....

Your world shattered when you saw your best friend hugging Hoseok with a smile. You had prepared a special performance for Hoseok today, but after seeing him with your best friend, you walked away.

That was the last time you danced. Today, after seeing the dance room again, you felt like dancing. You went to the speaker and connected your phone.After the song played you started dancing. Even though you learne dance for hoseok But dancing would relieve all your stress.